Forgot to take a pic but i got the Onyxia drake. Total tries were somewhere around 20-25.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    You only bought five? Where on earth did you farm up 15 of them? I've been playing a ton and only seen one drop thus far.
    I have a lot of toons and there was a drought until Uldir came out so I leveled a ton of them and they just dropped. I still got the majority by Fort Daelin and that was mainly because I could group up a ton of mobs and nuke the hell out of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Yep, because having a leader who said, "We need to get all of this to kill as many people as possible" and "We're going to occupy the tree to ensure the Alliance doesn't have a foothold to funnel it" (conveniently ignoring the Goat ships and islands right next door) only to go, "You know what, burn it because this random Night Elf upset me!" sure screams survival and not psychopath.

By the luck of Gods I decide to portal to my garry and farm M Highmaul for tmogs. I run past the BMAH NPC to have a looky poo for T3 Paladin set. Instead I see Sha of Anger, for only 1mil gold and 30min timer left. I am quite rich compared to the casual gamer with 2.1mil gold and then 500k on alts. Needless to say there was a slight bidding war and I won. Most worthwhile expenditure in WoW since Vanilla.

I have been farming MoP weekly since MoP and the PL drops. I have been doing this for 2-3 years, spending 8hrs a day, then down to 5hrs due to Galleon and Oon drops. I have over 2400 attempts at Sha. I know its been sold for gold cap on other servers and I am very lucky/happy to have it so cheap.

Last edited by Bathrezz; 2018-09-14 at 02:41 AM.

A BNet friend was kind enough to share the quest about a month ago.

Too bad it doesn't fly, but I enjoyed the questline for what it was.

#321 (364 in mount journal)
    Last edited by Beste Kerel; 2018-09-14 at 07:32 AM.

Finally got talanji's exalted, which means 100 reps.

Also got Kua'fon a few days ago.

Almost got it yesterday while leveling my mag'har. I went this morning and finished the job

Two out of four Pandaria raid mounts down. (Nalak and Oondasta).
    Blood Elves are basically High Elves. Slightly different eye color and backstory, but if you want to be a light skinned elf, that is basically a Blood Elf. Giving that to the Alliance would blur the line between factions.-Ion Hazzikostas: Game Director for World of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    How did you obtain this mount? There's barely any information on it just speculation threads on the official forums.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    How did you obtain this mount? There's barely any information on it just speculation threads on the official forums.
    Get combatant rank in arena (easy) and grind arena a bit more and once you reach 100% turn in the quest at the pvp hub in Boralus.

Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post
    Get combatant rank in arena (easy) and grind arena a bit more and once you reach 100% turn in the quest at the pvp hub in Boralus.
    OK, thanks

I was dropped the Underot Crag from the end chest in a m+ run a few days ago, weirdly enough the day after a friend of mine had Sharkbait drop for him in the end chest in a freehold m+ run too