Did LFR with my main last nigtht and 20 min ago I did it with my alt and G.M.O.D dropped.
    I mean, It's something that you hope for, but do not expect. I was not prepared.

Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

World-first Bruce?

Probably not, but at least World-First in THIS thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    World-first Bruce?

Probably not, but at least World-First in THIS thread.
    How was the quest? Difficulty wise.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    How was the quest? Difficulty wise.
    I'm 400/401 at them time, so it wasn't too particularly hard, though it was rather annoying at some parts (particularly the rumble part, where one of the Rumble cards - the penguins - was bugged, and I didn't know about that at the time).

If you got a high enough ilvl (400 or above), shouldn't be too hard for you.

That being said, you will need a ton of Brawler's Gold to complete everything.

SPOILERS:
    Also, take note on some of the key words (highlighted in blue) used for some of the items used in the murder mystery, and what the suspects say. You may need those during the trial near the end. Not sure what happens if you get a detail wrong, though.

The final boss at the end does foreshadow a future threat.

ZOMGZ - Infinite Timereaver dropped for me last night from the guy at the end of Pit Of Saron.

Got "convinced" to go on the run by guildies, so it was a nice clean run and really good XP with full Heirlooms (I mean other then The Ramp, its an easy dungeon....).

I was under the impression the Timereaver is awarded, not looted, but this was not the case, as it was on the boss.

Wish i'd mashed the Screenshot button. Maybe Rarity snaps a screenshot by default?

I already had it but I got 2 Astral Cloud Serpents off Elegon while farming for the new Raiding with Leashes. That was from 7 25 man heroic with two characters running together each time (the pets do appear to be set so that each character gets a roll for them as I had both characters get a pet from the chest on one kill of Lei Shi, rest of the legacy loot was split between them). Funnier still was I got one on the PTR when I was farming the pets for testing before the patch released.

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    I already had it but I got 2 Astral Cloud Serpents off Elegon while farming for the new Raiding with Leashes. That was from 7 25 man heroic with two characters running together each time (the pets do appear to be set so that each character gets a roll for them as I had both characters get a pet from the chest on one kill of Lei Shi, rest of the legacy loot was split between them). Funnier still was I got one on the PTR when I was farming the pets for testing before the patch released.
    Funny story. I myself got the Astral Serpent when I went farming for the raid pets. Of course, I already had the mount ages ago, so I threw it away. :l

Anyways, do take advantage of the Island Expeditions, cause they made it so you get a guarantee drop chance for bags of dubloons. Used this knowledge to complete my dream of this expansion...

Won't be touching IE for a little while, I think.

Anyways, do take advantage of the Island Expeditions, cause they made it so you get a guarantee drop chance for bags of dubloons.
    The buff to dubloon drops is insane; I got like 40 of them for doing 4 HC islands. I'll probably take an afternoon at some point and grind out the albatross, it's way easier now, for which I'm fucking glad.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle June Bug View Post
    The buff to dubloon drops is insane; I got like 40 of them for doing 4 HC islands. I'll probably take an afternoon at some point and grind out the albatross, it's way easier now, for which I'm fucking glad.
    That sounds good. Just a pity I have so much stuff to do. (Curse of too many characters)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    ZOMGZ - Infinite Timereaver dropped for me last night from the guy at the end of Pit Of Saron.

Got "convinced" to go on the run by guildies, so it was a nice clean run and really good XP with full Heirlooms (I mean other then The Ramp, its an easy dungeon....).

I was under the impression the Timereaver is awarded, not looted, but this was not the case, as it was on the boss.

Wish i'd mashed the Screenshot button. Maybe Rarity snaps a screenshot by default?
    By default Rarity automatically takes a screenshot whenever you loot anything that Rarity tracks, so check your screenshot folder.
    Playing WoW since July 2005!
    MMO's I'm playing/played: WoW; SWTOR; FFXIV; ESO; GW; GW2; LotRO; STO; Neverwinter; DDO; Riders of Icarus; Rift; Rift Prime; AoC; Aion; Tera; EQ; EQ2; SWG; Vanguard; Matrix Online; PWI; Fallen Earth; Lineage 2; ArchLord; RF Online

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly UK View Post
    By default Rarity automatically takes a screenshot whenever you loot anything that Rarity tracks, so check your screenshot folder.
    Right you are!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank gawd.

Finally got my first expedition mount.

Kinda surprised since I've stopped actively farming them and just doing the weekly on three chars now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post

Kinda surprised since I've stopped actively farming them and just doing the weekly on three chars now.
    Good job. That's the one I want the most so inevitably it will be one I won't get.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post

*SNIP*

Gratz! What difficulty were you on? Were the Twilgiht Drakes the main invaders, or were they just chillin' when you arrived?

Gratz! What difficulty were you on? Were the Twilgiht Drakes the main invaders, or were they just chillin' when you arrived?
    He was doing HC (see bottom left score). Twilight Dragons are the main invaders this week.

Thank you!

He was doing HC (see bottom left score). Twilight Dragons are the main invaders this week.
    Yeah, it was HC, but I actually got it a bit earlier. Twilight dragons were a secondary wave.

got the mount from archimonde mythic but im too stupid to know how to post pics on mmochampion. i was never a mythic raider but i tried doing it now since its pretty easy and got it on my second kill.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Got my first Arathi rare, Lil' Donkey

Archimonde was kind enough to give me this before my sub runs out on saturday

Got it by accident today: I was doing the new 8.1.5 quest for Hati on my BM Hunter. I wanted to tame all additional appearances, so I flew to K3 to stable my pets. Once I flew back to the Temple of Storms, I did a "/tar time" for fun, since I never expected the dragon to show up. However, I almost got a stroke when I actually saw it I flew down, dismounted, killed it in-flight and popped my Goblin Glider. I looted the dragon seconds before a disappointed WL showed up.

It's funny because the dragon is one of the mounts that I never really tried to get. I used to farm old raids for mounts, some of
    which required quite a lot of kills:

Mimiron's Head: 375 kills
    Ashes of Al'ar: 170 kills
    Invincible's Reins: 167 kills
    Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent: 79 kills
    Reins of the Blue Drake: 52 kills
    Flametalon of Alysrazor: 43 kills
    Smoldering Egg of Millagazor: 40 kills
    Reins of the Azure Drake: 14 kills (got three of them)
    Last edited by Excaliban; 2019-03-20 at 11:12 AM.