7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, apparently im to dumb to even look for a guide

Quote Originally Posted by Brodhistiva View Post
    Got the Ankoan Waveray today from hitting exalted. Some tidbits. It did NOT unlock the Horde equivalent after learning it. However, my Horde characters were able to use it.
    Did you get to do the quest Wild Tame for the snapdragon mount?

On a separate note, got the Crimson Tidestallion today so I'm delighted that's done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodhistiva View Post
    Got the Ankoan Waveray today from hitting exalted. Some tidbits. It did NOT unlock the Horde equivalent after learning it. However, my Horde characters were able to use it.
    Oh ffs, them and their recent constant BS of making the mounts not translate to the opposite faction equivalent...
    No way am I doing the damned grind 2 times, guess the Alliance characters will use the red one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    Did you get to do the quest Wild Tame for the snapdragon mount?

On a separate note, got the Crimson Tidestallion today so I'm delighted that's done!
    Apparently Wild Tame is when your first Follower hits lvl20. I'm not -quite- there yet I think my guy is 17.5.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Oh ffs, them and their recent constant BS of making the mounts not translate to the opposite faction equivalent...
    No way am I doing the damned grind 2 times, guess the Alliance characters will use the red one.
    Seriously, in an Expansion about factions, PICK A SIDE!!!!!!!!.... actually j/k do both.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Apparently Wild Tame is when your first Follower hits lvl20. I'm not -quite- there yet I think my guy is 17.5.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, in an Expansion about factions, PICK A SIDE!!!!!!!!.... actually j/k do both.
    Oh nonononono, not giving them the satisfaction, because it's a blatant attempt at keeping players doing the same content at twice the time spent for favorable numbers. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Oh nonononono, not giving them the satisfaction, because it's a blatant attempt at keeping players doing the same content at twice the time spent for favorable numbers. <.<
    Yeah I didn't bother with the /s but obviously, that was sarcasm.

Yeah I didn't bother with the /s but obviously, that was sarcasm.
    Yeah I gathered that.

The not as funny part though? They're making absolute bank from this system in terms of not allowing mounts to convert and allied races to be unlocked account-wide rather than faction wide... So I wouldn't be surprised if this will be the model moving forward. :-/

Muh collections!

- - - Updated - - -

Got my follower to 20 today and it instantly popped the achievement and quest. It's just a accept and complete and you get the mount. Love it, just a shame it does not fly... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Been awhile, since I took a hiatus from WoW... but recently got this guy after coming back. #516.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Got my follower to 20 today and it instantly popped the achievement and quest. It's just a accept and complete and you get the mount. Love it, just a shame it does not fly... :P
    Yeah, it should at least be able to swim.

BTW, it's a specific follower at lvl 20.. The hunter one, for Alliance (no idea on the Horde one).

It is fucking insane how i haven't got the green gul'dan mount after like 300+ kills and 243 kills for jikun. I think Ion secretly visits this forum and intentionally jinxing me for calling out the truth about him. This is unfair.

Yeah, it should at least be able to swim.

BTW, it's a specific follower at lvl 20.. The hunter one, for Alliance (no idea on the Horde one).
    Akana for Alliance, the lady gilgoblin for horde.

Akana for Alliance, the lady gilgoblin for horde.
    Turns out I've been leveling the wrong companion... Too bad the info about this kind of thing is not common knowledge since day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Turns out I've been leveling the wrong companion... Too bad the info about this kind of thing is not common knowledge since day one.
    Yeah, I was looking at wowhead the first days of the patch to see where those snapdragon mounts came from, and it was from a quest. But no one seemed to know where it dropped from. Definitely something that should have been clear from start, if they didn't want to go for the "secret" style or something :P

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I just got lucky in picking the Hunter :/

Yeah, I was looking at wowhead the first days of the patch to see where those snapdragon mounts came from, and it was from a quest. But no one seemed to know where it dropped from. Definitely something that should have been clear from start, if they didn't want to go for the "secret" style or something :P
    meh, if you are a mount hunter you'll be getting all of them to level 30 (i think?) anyway for the crab mount. and you better believe i'm going for that crab mount

Quote Originally Posted by psuczyns View Post
    meh, if you are a mount hunter you'll be getting all of them to level 30 (i think?) anyway for the crab mount. and you better believe i'm going for that crab mount
    Yes! And I picked akana anyway so got mount first! Win win

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I got the green worm thing from ToS a few hours ago - just dropped out of the blue.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    #521, rank 20 with Neri...

These island mounts are going to be the death of me.