High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Wasn't expecting this at all, the right way to start your day

10+ Year Old Account
    FINALLY got my most wanted island mount after over 1500 islands, Squawks. #528!

5/9 island mounts now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    FINALLY got my most wanted island mount after over 1500 islands, Squawks. #528!

5/9 island mounts now.
    Grats! (Lotta people with 1500 islands have 0 mounts, you should buy a lotto ticket).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Grats! (Lotta people with 1500 islands have 0 mounts, you should buy a lotto ticket).

I don't think so, most get at least 1-2 by that point, majority a lot more, least when running on one account and not multiboxing :P

Finally, days of brainless torture farming pirates paid off.

A nice way to end the week

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

No more paragon mount farming. Already had all the Legion ones, thank fuck.

I have to say, although I hate the paragon boxes, that this one seems to have quite a high droprate compared to the legion ones? I see most people getting their snapdragon within the first 1-2 boxes. If that's the case, it might not be that bad tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchOutcastbas View Post
    I have to say, although I hate the paragon boxes, that this one seems to have quite a high droprate compared to the legion ones? I see most people getting their snapdragon within the first 1-2 boxes. If that's the case, it might not be that bad tbh.
    Well I'm 0 for 4 so far... but my luck sucks.

I've opened 5 so far, got both toys but no mount.

Time will tell. But yeah I tend to agree. Yes, some might be less lucky, but if so many people are getting it at 1st/2nd try it can't be as bad as the ones from Legion. Some people opened like 50+ of those paragon caches and didn't get the mount, myself I'm still at 32 and 35 with to legion factions. So far it doesn't seem the Ankoan/Unshackled will be as bad.

I got the mount and a toy on the 2nd try. The other toy i got on the 3th try. Glad i am done with it. Now only leveling the bodyguards

Well I'm 0 for 4 so far... but my luck sucks.
    0/5 but I did get a Toy.

Got the final vinyl from rig HM today Done with Mechagon now

Been a great couple of weeks

Then I finished the 100 reps grind

And just now

Been stuck on Mecha-done for a couple of weeks with the stupid cogfrenzy quest not giving me the last schematic I need.

0/5 but I did get a Toy.
    0/6, did get the Rank 4 essence though.

1/2 - Mechagon. ~32 kills between my main an alt.

Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Well I recently started playing WoW again after quite a long break and started up my mount runs again. Wasn't having much luck, especially since I got 2 invasion mounts which I already have and I only need the smoky direwolf, which up until then, I didn't know was possible to have the same mounts drop again. However within this last week I've finally had some luck.

https://i.imgur.com/IqWfdvP.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/lHa7qlN.jpg

The Felsteel Annihilator came as a big shock considering the amount of attempts I have had, yet ji-kun and mythic garrosh are nearly at 200 runs. I had only just completed the quest to take me straight to Mannoroth on that very same run, expecting to be waiting a long time for the mount to drop rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Serelean View Post
    Well I recently started playing WoW again after quite a long break and started up my mount runs again. Wasn't having much luck, especially since I got 2 invasion mounts which I already have and I only need the smoky direwolf, which up until then, I didn't know was possible to have the same mounts drop again. However within this last week I've finally had some luck.

https://i.imgur.com/IqWfdvP.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/lHa7qlN.jpg

The Felsteel Annihilator came as a big shock considering the amount of attempts I have had, yet ji-kun and mythic garrosh are nearly at 200 runs. I had only just completed the quest to take me straight to Mannoroth on that very same run, expecting to be waiting a long time for the mount to drop rofl.
    Grats dude, sometimes rnjesus chooses to bless us

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Been a great couple of weeks

Then I finished the 100 reps grind

And just now

Been stuck on Mecha-done for a couple of weeks with the stupid cogfrenzy quest not giving me the last schematic I need.
    Feeling really good that I have already finished farming all 3 of these rare mounts! If the drop rates are really 0.5% for rust and soundless and 0.3% for harvester then my luck would be insanely high.