Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Ok just like HFC.
    Thanks ill check, maybe because I am too much higher level, I didnt see it. Ill wowhead//google it later.
    15 toons, 15 runs here we go

EDIT : Or maybe not, ill run like 2 or 3 toons then try to open a portal for other alts sor they could skip.

Any idea if it work ? I know it's working for HFC, just have a few toon with the portal then mess with creating a group in Looking For group thing for other alts.

Also while I'm here, is SOO have the same pattern for the Kor'kron Juggernaut ?
    Kill Gary 4 times then skip ? I'm trying to finD something in google and I have no luck.
    You do indeed just need the skip on one character, and can then open the way for your alts with some LFG shenanigans, that's what I've been doing for the past 834 runs Though with how shitty the drop rate is, I'm wondering every single week whether it wouldn't be smarter to just grit my teeth and get skips for the rest of the characters, all the relogging involved in sharing the skip from my main is getting on my nerves...

As for SoO - no skips. Gotta clear ALL the things, every single time. Lucky I got my Juggernaut on my 2nd ever Garry kill

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Parrot View Post
    A bit frustrated atm and I’m not getting any response from gm tickets and getting replies from asshats about “well should have put your dick in first hurr durr.”

I’ve fed the damn Springfur Alpaca for 7 days and gotten nothing. Fed it today and still nothing. For the past 8 days, I’ve been in a raid group feeding the blasted thing with confirmation “Alpaca it In” complete with the fuzzy blighted jumping for joy.

So was I not suppose to be in a raid group and have to do this solo? I feel like Blizz screwed up somewhere (a lot actually).
    No one knows at this point. Talked with plenty of people, and I'm hearing very conflicting things. Raid does seem to be the common denominator for people who still didn't get alpaca, but I also personally know a guy who was doing it with me (in a raid) on a couple of days, and he DID get the mount today soooo...Let's just say, something is definitely not working as it should.
    If the future is female...get ready for apocalypse.

Ahh-- that explains why I didn't get it yesterday! I thought maybe I had miscounted and was only at the 7th day and not the 8th, and it required one additional day after feeding 7 times. But I guess it could just be bugged. I mean the rest of patch 8.3 is completely bug-free so they get a pass on this one, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hadn’t had a chance to post it yet, but a new friend and I managed to get Ivory Cloud Serpent late in the morning after a failed attempt to get it the first time.

It’s basically impossible to get a cast off once he spawns because he shoot off towards the bridge in 3 seconds (where Anima glob and that void worm in pool is)

So my advice is to wait by that bridge and park there (while being trolled and targeted by the void worms that fly overhead) and wait for him. Also, he’s mount sized and not gigantic, so you may want to have Vision view at max.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Got this one today! Also got the lasso for Ivory Cloud Serpent but missed the spawn when I had to take dog out

Forgot to take a screenshot and I'm now on my phone but I was lucky to get the Ivory Cloud Serpent yesterday! I felt bad for those who missed it, that 10 second timer after the first person gets it is rough
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Got pretty lucky with this one if the drop rate is to be believed (1 in 500). Wowhead might suggest that the chance is a bit higher (3%) but still pretty happy to have my first 8.3 mount now. All of the 8.3 mounts don't even have any reqs and after Korrak's revenge I have almost a full roster of 120s to farm anyway. Those 52 attempts took me literally just 2 days.

Also got Twilight Avenger (IE mount) like 2 days ago, but not sure if these even count as rare anymore after all the boosts to drop rates, inclusion in crates etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    How exactly does it work? Farming it on 6 toons a week is tedious..
    Save one character up to last boss, or kill everything up to the boss you wanna farm. Leave raid, and create lfr group without auto accept, login to other character and queue for that group, login to the one you made it with, one with the save and accept, log back to the 2nd character ( character that will kill the boss) and when you enter the raid you will start from last boss killed.
    Next week just extend raid on the 1st character ( one with the save) and repeat. You can do that every week. Loo

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Save one character up to last boss, or kill everything up to the boss you wanna farm. Leave raid, and create lfr group without auto accept, login to other character and queue for that group, login to the one you made it with, one with the save and accept, log back to the 2nd character ( character that will kill the boss) and when you enter the raid you will start from last boss killed.
    Next week just extend raid on the 1st character ( one with the save) and repeat. You can do that every week. Loo
    This used to work, it was awesome.

But i'm almost positive it no longer works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Also got Twilight Avenger (IE mount) like 2 days ago, but not sure if these even count as rare anymore after all the boosts to drop rates, inclusion in crates etc.
    Lucky you, I'm 0/10 on crates and 0/750ish on IEs. Still rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post

Lucky you, I'm 0/10 on crates and 0/750ish on IEs. Still rare.
    I guess so. This was actually a drop from an island itself and not a box. I opened 3 boxes so far but no luck from those. I heard something about the drop rates from islands themselves potentially being boosted, but that might just be some random bs gossip

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I guess so. This was actually a drop from an island itself and not a box. I opened 3 boxes so far but no luck from those. I heard something about the drop rates from islands themselves potentially being boosted, but that might just be some random bs gossip
    1st day boxes where released, I got 2 Bloodgorged Bats and a Craghorn Yeti. I think it was a week after 2 weeks of Pirate/Mogu/X islands (1st week of Pirate and Mogu I got Squawks and Eternal Hound after a week farming the islands.) This week, I got the Surf Jelly from one Dread Chain box. Dunno how rare that is.

I should post a pic of the racial mounts, they're the rarest ingame cause I never see anyone ride them... meanwhile Ashes of Al'ar is so bloody common.

So far of the 8.3 mounts I have 2 of the Alpaca (not the Voldun world boss one), the Ivory Serpent, the Cata style dragon from Uldum, and now this.

Anyone happen to get Mollie to drop in Voldun yet?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Ashes of A'lar. I just don't have a screenshot because I haven't gotten it yet, but I will! Then a decade of farming will have been worth it!

Has anyone gotten the alpaca from Dunegorger Kraulok via a coin?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    Gratz, I stopped around 100 runs, that Furnace boss .... just no, just can't do it anymore
    oh boy. defeat Maidens, then there is a quest hidden behind boxes after you beat the boss in a side chamber. it is to the left of the path back to the Kromog wing. kill Maidens, Furnace and Kromog 4 times to get a skip

Has anyone gotten the alpaca from Dunegorger Kraulok via a coin?
    I have done so far 18 kills across alts, and have seen it drop multiple times, but nothing yet as a bonus roll. Interested on this answer as well.

Had last week Hali mount drop on 1st kill. Also got the elusive alpaca mount from voldun. started late so 3 more days to complete the uldum alpaca dailies. got yeti mount from island expedition crate as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    oh boy. defeat Maidens, then there is a quest hidden behind boxes after you beat the boss in a side chamber. it is to the left of the path back to the Kromog wing. kill Maidens, Furnace and Kromog 4 times to get a skip
    At least my so 100 runs was dispatch beetween 10 tooon and not on 1 ...

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    I have done so far 18 kills across alts, and have seen it drop multiple times, but nothing yet as a bonus roll. Interested on this answer as well.

Had last week Hali mount drop on 1st kill. Also got the elusive alpaca mount from voldun. started late so 3 more days to complete the uldum alpaca dailies. got yeti mount from island expedition crate as well.
    Yeah I just did my 19th and last 120, with prolly 10 bonus rolls. Saw a few drops in raids (seems like ~2-5% if i had to guess), but no obvious wins on bonus roll. I do not think its coinable.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I should post a pic of the racial mounts, they're the rarest ingame cause I never see anyone ride them... meanwhile Ashes of Al'ar is so bloody common.
    I'd gladly use Racial mounts (the classic ones) and their offshoots if they didn't still look like cardboard cutouts.

Man I wish they'd just visually update the mounts still looking like they walked straight out of 2004. Imagine the Darnassian Nightsaber in 2020 HD glory...

Yeah I just did my 19th and last 120, with prolly 10 bonus rolls. Saw a few drops in raids (seems like ~2-5% if i had to guess), but no obvious wins on bonus roll. I do not think its coinable.
    complete all 32 alt kills and no mount. I know raid/dungeons bosses are not coinable for mounts but world bosses were in pandaria and draenor. I hope that didnt change. waiiting to see if someone can confirm on wowhead with a drop from bonus roll.