Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I can't answer the covenant question as I frankly didn't pay attention to my mount count before and after obtaining any covenant exlusive mounts, but in the case of the class mounts, the Legion order hall campaign class mounts definitely count for all characters regardless of class.
    Thank you so much! I did the class campaign with all my characters, and then when I did the Monk mount the counter didn't go up. So I was depressed and thought that maybe it was a bug and they didn't count.

But then I'll get back at it to get my counter from 378 to 393! Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by DutchOutcastbas View Post
    Thank you so much! I did the class campaign with all my characters, and then when I did the Monk mount the counter didn't go up. So I was depressed and thought that maybe it was a bug and they didn't count.

But then I'll get back at it to get my counter from 378 to 393! Thank you!!
    Keep in mind that the achievement counts the max number of mounts available (but not necessarily usable) on a single character. Paladins are already ahead in that regard with 3 class mounts prior to the Legion class mounts, but Dwarves, Dark Iron Dwarves, Draenei and Lightforged Draenei are further unique because they originally used the human charger but was later given race specific paladin mounts.

Because Dwarves and Draenei used to have access to the human paladin mount, and because the paladin mounts have been added to the mount journal as account wide mounts, Dwarves, DI dwarves, Draenei and Lightforged Draenei effectively have access to 2 additional class specific mounts, so if you want to get the highest mount count available, I suggest logging in to any paladin of the abovementioned races with at least level 17 or whatever level you unlock epic mounts after the squish.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by DutchOutcastbas View Post
    2. Do covenant mounts count towards the achievement individually? So if you go Venthyr main and Night Fae on an alt, will the counter go up when I get a Night Fae mount that corresponds with a Venthyr one I already have?
    s

Did a quick check with "LiteMount" addon. These are the counts I see on my 4 covenants warriors. Don't have close to all mounts yet, but I have significantly more on my Venthyr main than on any of the other alts. The counts are basically identical, except for +1 on my main, which is probably some character-specific unrelated to SL mount. It is of course also possible that some of them are equivalents of another mounts from the other covenants and the game already considers them as owned in some way, idk.

SA link in signature.

Venthyr Total 889, Collected 608, Usable 555
    Night Fae Total 889, Collected 607, Usable 554
    Kyrian Total 889, Collected 607, Usable 554
    Necrolord Total 889, Collected 607, Usable 554
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

2nd box so pretty lucky i guess
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Got the Phalanx of Humility from the Kyrian anima conductor .... Vase carrying minigane?.... After 26 attempts.

In fact all of my covenant specific drops to date have been in the ~25 attempt range (Hopecrusher, Harika). I'm at the same number on Gieger so maybe soon.

Bye-bye legion ... took you toooooooooo loooooooonnnnnngggggggggggg

Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    Bye-bye legion ... took you toooooooooo loooooooonnnnnngggggggggggg

Yiiiiikes, is this one of the drops that was just busted for a very long time?

Normal/HC guldan mount it was, yea ... lol, meanwhile, some more absurd luck coming my way ...

Time to go grind some timewalking for that elusive timereaver

My first paragon cache. Guess it's not rare according to wowhead comments either, but really really nice none of the less.
    What's the status now a days with farming Nighthold? I still miss Living Infernal Core and serpent from ToS. I'm ilvl 195, can I solo those raids now?

Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Quote Originally Posted by jegerlee View Post
    My first paragon cache. Guess it's not rare according to wowhead comments either, but really really nice none of the less.
    What's the status now a days with farming Nighthold? I still miss Living Infernal Core and serpent from ToS. I'm ilvl 195, can I solo those raids now?
    NH on heroic shouldn't be a problem at that level - I did some bosses on my 188 ilvl chars. You'll probably need a group for mythic, though, especially for Gul'dan.

The serpent also drops in LFR, and you can queue for it in Dalaran (next to Violet Hold).

Finally grouped up for Twisting 8 and got the Corridor Creeper, my many alts are thrilled lol.

Twisting in a group is actually kinda fun.

I got the Necrolord one on my first Necro cache as well, I don't think these are that rare. If they are rare this must be the 5%-type mount drop rare (ala Warbringers) not the 1%-type.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I got the Necrolord one on my first Necro cache as well, I don't think these are that rare. If they are rare this must be the 5%-type mount drop rare (ala Warbringers) not the 1%-type.
    Nighthold normal/heroic has been soloable for a long while now. It's been made a bit harder with the rebalancing at the end of BfA but should definitely still be doable. ToS on LFR is definitely doable, dunno about normal/hc.

Paragon box mounts are almost certainly more frequent since Nazjatar, but it's still possible to get pretty unlucky on them. I got Maldraxxus one in first box, but opened 5 from Ardenweald already and havent gotten the mount yet
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Yeah, I got Ardenweald mount on 3rd paragon, guildy got it on first. I haven't gotten a Maldraxus paragon yet.

Don't even remind me about freaking Nazjatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post
    NH on heroic shouldn't be a problem at that level - I did some bosses on my 188 ilvl chars. You'll probably need a group for mythic, though, especially for Gul'dan.

The serpent also drops in LFR, and you can queue for it in Dalaran (next to Violet Hold).

Great info, thanks! The Infernal Core drops on mythic aswell, right?
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Great info, thanks! The Infernal Core drops on mythic aswell, right?
    Yes, the green one drops on Normal, Heroic and Mythic. The red one is Mythic-only.

Finally got the red infernal on my 250th kill (I didn't have Rarity on my earlier kills, hence the incorrect number in the screenshot).
    Still cannot believe how it happened:
    I had created my third "Eli + Gul'dan only" group for today, but no one signed up. After ten minutes or so a priest finally appeared in the LFG tool. He asked me to invite his mage friend, which I did, too.
    Fast forward to Gul'dan, and I see the [Fiendish Hellfire Core] drop for the mage. I'm disappointed, but congratulate him in chat. He replies: "you want it?". I'm excited and ready to roll, when the priest says that he already has the mount. Boom, trade window opens and I get the mount. I'm so happy right now

The best part: the Mage actually had none of the infernal mounts, but he didn't want the red one, and was kind enough to give it away. I decided to create a char on his server just to buy a WoW token and send him the money as a "thank you".

Here's a combo picture with the hunter from my second account:

Quote Originally Posted by Excaliban View Post

Finally got the red infernal on my 250th kill (I didn't have Rarity on my earlier kills, hence the incorrect number in the screenshot).
    Still cannot believe how it happened:
    I had created my third "Eli + Gul'dan only" group for today, but no one signed up. After ten minutes or so a priest finally appeared in the LFG tool. He asked me to invite his mage friend, which I did, too.
    Fast forward to Gul'dan, and I see the [Fiendish Hellfire Core] drop for the mage. I'm disappointed, but congratulate him in chat. He replies: "you want it?". I'm excited and ready to roll, when the priest says that he already has the mount. Boom, trade window opens and I get the mount. I'm so happy right now

The best part: the Mage actually had none of the infernal mounts, but he didn't want the red one, and was kind enough to give it away. I decided to create a char on his server just to buy a WoW token and send him the money as a "thank you".

Here's a combo picture with the hunter from my second account:
    Looks great! Congrats

I'm not a top tier player, but I consider myself at least "okay-ish" enough to be able to time all 15s and have recently managed to do so with a couple of my guildmates. This is also one of the seasonal mounts that become unavailable at a later date so always super happy to get one of those.

In other news, finally got the Ardenweald paragon. 6th box

And got 2 necrolord conductor mounts. One from 28th Gieger kill, the other is the Sabreil one but I bought it instead from the vendor.

The count is now sitting at 614 according to the journal, and at 561 usable on a single character.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    I'm not a top tier player, but I consider myself at least "okay-ish" enough to be able to time all 15s and have recently managed to do so with a couple of my guildmates. This is also one of the seasonal mounts that become unavailable at a later date so always super happy to get one of those.

In other news, finally got the Ardenweald paragon. 6th box

And got 2 necrolord conductor mounts. One from 28th Gieger kill, the other is the Sabreil one but I bought it instead from the vendor.

The count is now sitting at 614 according to the journal, and at 561 usable on a single character.
    Hey Az did you get the Tahonta mount yet? I've only killed it a few times since getting the Neena stitching sidekick.