Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    Managed to get the Hand of Bahmethra from the Tormentors of torghast one my first try. then decided to try out fallen charger and managed to snag that on my first try as well!
    I too got this mount on my first box from the torghast boss and have seen other reports of this mount dropping from first boxes for this.
    Maybe this one is not as rare, like greater than 1%?

24 kills in total. I didn't have much luck with farm groups, so I decided to stop and play my alts instead. However, right after one Tormentors of Torghast event finished I saw the emote in the chat and was lucky enough to find the Charger in time.

Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post

12ish kills over 2 days. I normally saw 2-5 drop in a full raid group. People do not need to camp this guy, just spam search "Fallen" in the group finder. You can get a dozen kills in about 2 hours (if your fast enough). I got 6 back to back kills 5 hours after the reset, missing out on about a dozen other groups because I didnt sign up 0.0002 seconds after it was listed and troll groups wasting people time.
    Does one get as many tries as one wants on the mob, or is it one kill per day and character?

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Does one get as many tries as one wants on the mob, or is it one kill per day and character?
    unlimited atempts per day

Not really rare, but did the Hard Mode today and got this mount which is really cool imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    as many times you wish per day.

Got SUPER lucky with my first paragon box

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

2/3 Done so far. Missed night fae assault on alts but will get it done next week if assault spawn for them.

From Mal'korak. ~10 kills

Pretty good couple weeks.

I got Malbog's mount and Ve'naris paragon mount (1st box!) this weekend (Silver colored Fallen Charger).
    Sorry no screen shots.

Got the undying hound from my first Necrolord invasion chest, hand of Nilganihmaht in id say two hours to get all the rings and finally for my Fallen Charger after 25 attempts. So happy in done with that farm and the stress of players nuking it! Sticking with the one character to farm it daily really did help get some groups
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Numbers are incorrect - I spent around 25 tries for Fallen Charger and Chain of Bahmethra each.

Edit: One more:

Last edited by Excaliban; 2021-07-15 at 09:13 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Got a bunch of different mounts in the last few days!

Tazavesh Hardmode was surprisingly easy compared to Mechagon 0 Deaths.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Got this from my second assault, also got the Worldedge Gorger item today.

Got lucky again in LFR after just 6 tries (well, 2 of those in normal).

Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this isn't rare anymore since the drop rate was bumped to 15% but I'm finally done with this "Zerg to fuck everyone over" horse.

Every group, why is it the hunters and mages that want to zerg the horse down before the entire group can get a tag?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    1/4 covenant event mounts aquired.
    Is anyone else having to use the Covenant flying mounts with the /use (Mastercraft Gravewing) command? Or did Blizz just get so god damn lazy with the coding and haven't put it in yet?