Yeah, Korthia seems to be very good for increasing the mount count:

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    Big grats on that, but I always die a little bit inside seeing people get it after just a couple hundred tries. For me it's probably gonna be another TW week without it dropping
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Best part is I had no idea this was even a mount, nor that it dropped from that mob. Was pleasantly surprised. To get it on the first try, the raid group was not happy to hear this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post

Best part is I had no idea this was even a mount, nor that it dropped from that mob. Was pleasantly surprised. To get it on the first try, the raid group was not happy to hear this.
    When you join a raid and everyone has "Salty" title...
    Last edited by slime; 2021-08-12 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    When you join a raid and everyone has "Salty" title...
    Seriously hahah. I was impressed by the vitriol it generated. It's not even that rare, is it?

Finally got my first assault mount. 40 venthyr assaults and 117 done total to get the first one.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Seriously hahah. I was impressed by the vitriol it generated. It's not even that rare, is it?
    People don't like it because it's a double layer rare. Have to first pop a Devouring Tear, and then get the (likely) 1% drop.

People don't like it because it's a double layer rare. Have to first pop a Devouring Tear, and then get the (likely) 1% drop.
    Oh wow. Sounds like it's lucky just to happen upon the mob while it's alive, let alone get the mount to drop. Thanks for the info

And just like that I am done with all the mounts from BFA.

added bonus 2nd necro egg after 177 tries. 1st egg took me 185 tries. 24 tries already on the 3rd and counting (2/3).

\

UPDATE: just got this today. 3/4 covenants event mounts from korthia.

UPDATE 2: this dropped for me on LFR today NICE!

Last edited by amakusa007; 2021-08-21 at 11:51 PM. Reason: another drop today

Pretty big milestone for me as I just hit 700 mounts!

#700!!!!!!

Oh wow. Sounds like it's lucky just to happen upon the mob while it's alive, let alone get the mount to drop. Thanks for the info
    Wowhead data has it at 3%, so it's not that rare. People being toxic is never something that should be excused in any situation, and certainly not in this one. Konthrogz is also pretty easy to get, I usually see 2-3 spawns while doing the daily korthia clear. You can probably power through that mount in a week with a couple alts.

There's a zone wide announcement as soon as the rift appears, after which you have some time to get to it. The rare itself has a couple million hp once people start attacking it so the time window to get there is quite long. Thanks to the compactness of Korthia, you can probably make it from one end to another to the rift rares. Maybe excluding the ones in deep caves or at the end of vault of secrets
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

I should start taking screenshots...

Got Silent Glider right before reset Sunday morning in a LFG group. Hadn't seen a group for Soundless in a few weeks. I was quite happy to see this one in my bags.

finally 4/4 on these and done with them on korthia

- - - Updated - - -

3rd egg dropped and done with those maldraxxus callings

I got lucky today: two mounts, including the only remaining Covenant assault mount:

Was genuinely considering giving up on that one had I not received it from this 2nd paragon box...archivists rep is crazy work and pain in the ass. Thankfully, there it is on the 2nd attempt:

Armory Link
    Mount Collection

I should start taking screenshots...

Mount 705

I am so shocked and happy!!!! This just happened and I was 100% convinced the droprate on this mount is super bugged.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    So this finally happen't
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL: