that would take me a while

Quote Originally Posted by Everett View Post

Closer to 400 attempts. Caught me by surprise.
    Grats this is one of my personal favs. Its so gross but so unique!

10+ Year Old Account
    Did the fix the drop rate for Legion paragon mounts ? I spent all my timewarped badges getting 4 boxes and didnt get a single mount ! I was under the impression there was badluck protection now and almost a guarantee after a certain amount. ( i have 20 tries on each )

10+ Year Old Account
    Came back from a break yesterday and got the mission table pup after about 3 or 4 failed missions to get it.

Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

I managed to get the mummified raptor skull over the weekend. Haven't stopped riding this mount since. Best looking, unique raptor mount by far.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=159921/...hots:id=769827
    Last edited by slime; 2022-06-13 at 01:11 PM. Reason: image not working

10+ Year Old Account

After many runs (i think around twice Mythic ( 2 characters per week for 7-8 weeks or so across 2 characters)

I finally got Both Axe and Gmod in the same raid.

Ive been in a slump for quite a while in regards to rare mount drops so was good to knock this one out finally

Lucked out on the Reins of the Colossal Umbrahide Mawrat from Torghast this weekend. Thought I'd be running Torghast long into next xpac for this one...

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=363178...ots:id=1056622
    Last edited by slime; 2022-07-11 at 06:07 PM.

Found Voidtalon about 10 mins ago!

Totally random, too.

Thought after 15 years I'd start to farm this mount that's eluded me

Decided to use all of my chars to farm Horridon, got it after 49 kills:

G.M.O.D. has been on my wanted list for a long time, but I didn't bother with it since I couldn't solo the raid. I got it today after 17 attempts, totally randomly: I was looking for a Tomb of Sargeras group for Transmog, then saw a GMOD group and got in with two of my chars (two accounts). I was actually looking at my second char when it dropped for the other one, and just saw in chat "Excaliban receives loot: [G.M.O.D]". It took me some time to realize that it was me I still cannot believe it.

Last edited by Excaliban; 2022-07-25 at 04:32 PM.

I killed one of the 3 desert rares in the NE of ZM and it dropped the schematic for the Mawdapted Raptora. I was surprised because I looked up the drops from rares in ZM and didn't notice that this dropped from one of these 3 rares. Turns out, it doesn't normally - it drops from the Mawsworn trash that shares the creature-type of this rare (Mawsworn Hulk). I built this one right away and it looks really nice with the all silver look.

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=365051...ots:id=1058494

Quote Originally Posted by agli View Post
    Thought after 15 years I'd start to farm this mount that's eluded me
    Just started doing that 8 runs then it dropped.. All my few years attemps rack rly high and.. NO MORE!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I killed one of the 3 desert rares in the NE of ZM and it dropped the schematic for the Mawdapted Raptora. I was surprised because I looked up the drops from rares in ZM and didn't notice that this dropped from one of these 3 rares. Turns out, it doesn't normally - it drops from the Mawsworn trash that shares the creature-type of this rare (Mawsworn Hulk). I built this one right away and it looks really nice with the all silver look.

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=365051...ots:id=1058494
    that's Pretty cool mount right there. I think i gonna get it.... Silver surfer mount right there

So, this was a really good 17th july sunday.

and a really good 30days sub, tbh...

And a few more not so important, but, bout 15 mounts these past 30 days, after a 1 year drought.
    Last edited by dorkaina; 2022-08-06 at 06:57 PM. Reason: pics were not showing

First kill ever a few mins ago.

Finally after 288 Trys i got it:

Also got this after 62 Trys:

And luckily this after just 5 Trys:
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Got back from a 3-4 month break and got this ugly thing!

Also got this pretty thing!

I forgot to take a screenshot, but i just obtained both the hc and mythic nighhold mounts while farming the balance of power questline on all my characters.

Got hc mount on 2.nd kill ever, and mythic mount on the 3.rd.

Was not expecting that

It was one of those "oh yeah, I should probably do the Horseman dungeon" runs.