I have only been running Gambit and Junk 15-16 keys for the last 2 months. I haven't seen any of Junk's spider mounts, but I watched 5 of the gearglider drop - 2 in one run even. Yesterday I got mine

Side note, I am up and over 800 runs of Underot and no mount.. seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Figured I'd make my first post here in ...6 years ? I quit raiding at the end of Cata and lost access to Mythic and meta mounts that aren't ancient and up until that point earned them when that expansion was current. Then quit the game mid WoD (was 7 mounts away from 300 on one character), returned 2 months pre SL, played for a few months, came back on the patch day the fated raids were introduced (pure coincidence too), didn't really go 'hard' for anything but I actually got a ton of mounts in SL I've been after for ages (all world boss or raid drops) and a few of those (primarily 1) were a huge quality of life improvement for me due to how time consuming it was to farm it. HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU SIEGE OF ORGRIMMAR FOR THE DAMN KOR'KRON JUGGERNAUT. I literally used to farm that place 17 times per week and it played a part in my quitting/getting burnt many times. I had tons of fun in SL playing as an MM hunter as I mained Paladin since Classic before coming back for SL.

The raid mounts in no particular order I was after the most and obtained in SL (not mentioning random crap rares)

Spawn of Horridon
    Clutch of Ji'kun
    KSM Season 4 mount - Proud of this as I did it with randoms, usually around 3am and had latency issues with OCE players.
    300, 350, and 400 mount rewards
    Living Infernal Core - I stopped forming groups for the first time and did it solo, got it on a heroic clear. Saves lots of time since clearing 3 times per character was time consuming even with skips due to how many characters I have and now only have to do Mythic which once per character a week and there's no Gul'dan RP.
    Antoran Charhound and Shackled Ur'zul dropped in the same damn run for me in raid of 20 people, they were all flabberghasted/pissed. I saw and also have a screenshot of 3 Antoran Charhounds dropping in the same raid proving it's real personal loot and actually not a case where you have to be lucky enough for it to drop in the first place and then for the game to loot it to you which I suspect is how the Nighthold mounts actually work.
    Bought Jaina's mount the last week of BFA
    Midnight's Eternal Reins
    Ironhoof Destroyer - Dropped in my first ever solo clear which was at the end of BFA.

Got lucky and someone gave me a chance in a pug and I was able to earn the heroic Jailer mount, also earned the slime cat.

I had an amazing 3 days a few weeks ago too. Monday I got the Living Infernal Core from Heroic Nighthold, Tuesday I got the season 4 KSM mount, then the following day I finally got the Kor'kron Juggernaut mount from SoO which is good for my stress levels.

I've done every mount meta except the BFA 5man, SL 5man, and Battle for Dazar'alor as I didn't have level 60 horde character and every meta group for it seems to be horde.

So I no longer have to enter Throne of Thunder, Siege of Orgrimmar (screw the shoulder transmog), or Blackrock Foundry, and SoO being done alone is a huge quality of life increase. Still actively farming Antorus (for weapon xmog), Hellfire Citadel with both skips on 5 characters, Mythic Nighthold on 3 characters that can solo it easily.

The most time consuming mount farm is now doing all 4 MoP world bosses on 10+ characters. I will be farming the crap out of Rated Solo Shuffle to get as many saddles as I possibly can. And until a few weeks ago I wasn't aware Rukhran had been changed to spawn in a single place and his spawn can also be a kill spot, so I farm him now.

This is my collection - https://simplearmory.com/#/us/dalara...ctable/mounts/

I figured some of you would get a kick out of the date in this particular achievement and I can't log in so I used the website.

So incredibly satisfying to finally have this

Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2022-10-25 at 07:28 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Has anyone checked if they added a skip in SoO?? they said that they were looking into it !
    Did anyone checked in PTR or Beta for it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Has anyone checked if they added a skip in SoO?? they said that they were looking into it !
    Did anyone checked in PTR or Beta for it ?
    Last I heard was that sometime in the last few years Blizzard said "they'd look into it", but no, it's still a nightmare to clear.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Had finished farming Olde AV for the mount (for a second time in 3 days because of the stupid bug), did some TW with a guild member for the Cloud Serpent Soul Shape and this dropped on the last run

So to test WA and UI I queued for some random HC dungeon. Got Tazavesh and from last boss (So'leah) on my first ever dungeon run on the character got Cartel Master's Gearglider:

Isn't it lucky as hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    So to test WA and UI I queued for some random HC dungeon. Got Tazavesh and from last boss (So'leah) on my first ever dungeon run on the character got Cartel Master's Gearglider:

Isn't it lucky as hell?
    Based on what you just said, that should be impossible- but grats!
    Last edited by slime; 2022-11-17 at 08:46 PM.

Yeah, like what was the chance to pull something like that? I played only at the beginning of SL and just started again like 1 month ago to unlock flying and dungeons in SL/Zereth etc for my evoker because Im interested in DF

My jaw just dropped when I saw the mount drop (because it looks so good on my blue dragon) and I regret I did nmot take screenshoot from the boss. Shame there is no date at the mount info in the journal to see when it was unlocked :/

Yeah, like what was the chance to pull something like that? I played only at the beginning of SL and just started again like 1 month ago to unlock flying and dungeons in SL/Zereth etc for my evoker because Im interested in DF

My jaw just dropped when I saw the mount drop (because it looks so good on my blue dragon) and I regret I did nmot take screenshoot from the boss. Shame there is no date at the mount info in the journal to see when it was unlocked :/
    This mount only drops in Mythic and higher difficulties. That's why I said it's impossible you queue'd for the dungeon and got this drop, doesn't drop on heroic. So, lucky isn't even the word for this.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    This mount only drops in Mythic and higher difficulties. That's why I said it's impossible you queue'd for the dungeon and got this drop, doesn't drop on heroic. So, lucky isn't even the word for this.
    It may only have dropped on mythic at some point, but if wowhead comments are to be believed, you've been able to farm it on heroic since at least 9.2.7 (season 4)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    It may only have dropped on mythic at some point, but if wowhead comments are to be believed, you've been able to farm it on heroic since at least 9.2.7 (season 4)
    They changed that with Season 3, actually.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Got that Handmaidren dragon from Deathwing while farming fangs of the father the other day.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I suggest you to check it again because it seems you have outdated info.

I suggest you to check it again because it seems you have outdated info.
    You are all correct and I was plum wrong. Strange they decided this one mount should drop off the last boss in heroic, but other dungeon bosses do not drop their mounts on heroic?

10+ Year Old Account

Over 1k kills over 20 characters, countless hours waiting for the spawn, millions of frogs killed for coins........ I get it on a joke character's first kill after learning about Blizzard fixes the MOP mount glitch.

Its bittersweet, not because of the increase drop rate but because I do not plan on playing WOW after my sub ends in a week. After spending all this time to get the damn thing, i almost feels like I "Need" to play DF to justify the effort. It is still my favorite mount in the game by far regardless of how many people now have it.

If anyone else if farming this I wish you luck and use a Evoker. I blew a 1.25 million for the expansion a few months ago and used my remaining gold on gametime. It took me 30 mins to speedrun though the starting quests and as soon as we got to Org, I ran to the flight trainer then booked it to the Thunder Isles for a some extra coins. Rares can drop 1-6, and the Gold chest that you can loot once a week that is hidden around the island gave me 3-5 per character. The chest is easier to find than a spawned rare because of the increased traffic to the island.
    Last edited by the0o; 2022-12-30 at 12:41 PM.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Didn't get in on the Evoker bug for free MoP mounts but the increased drop rate worked out for me. Picture links to full resolution image:

1553 documented attempts. I'd estimate between undocumented bonus coins from before I installed Rarity that I'm actually around at least 1700. In Shadowlands itself I probably burned 30 leftover coins.

I have been seeing more of these around but I'm still happy the chase is over. I now have my #1 (this) and #2 (Nightcharger - the lore name for Headless Horseman's mount) favorite mounts in the game.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Been farming the 2 WBs I still need mounts from on all toons since they buffed it and no luck. I leveled an Evoker to 70 because I was enjoying the class and took him out to Oondasta's island and on his first kill he got the Oony mount!

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/scree...l-direhorn.jpg

I remember farming this weekly back in MoP in full 40 man raids and no one ever got 1. In all of the years I only saw 1 person get this drop.
    Last edited by slime; 2022-12-05 at 07:43 PM.

A week after getting the Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent, I got Onyxia

Pic is a link to full-size version
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Got my Heavenly Onyx today which was my last world boss mount.

I know they made it alot easier to get but it still felt like such a damn relief too get.

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea what the odds are of a double AotL paragon mount is, but this happened to me today, I'm finished with the paragon chests for them now that I have all 3 mounts.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!