Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote: "Fuck absorbs".

Time for a big overhaul next tier.

I'm waiting for them to change absorbs along the way they did block soon anyway (getting rid of full absorbs).

Deleted
    I'm not sure if our holy (the one and only) is just pure awesomeness, or if our other healers are just pure rubbishness, but we run with 2 paladins 1 disc (me) and random other healing classes that vary between rduid, shaman and monk and the amounts of them, using 6 healers on most 25 hc fights, and our holy priest is next to always 2nd after me on healing, sometimes kicking my bottom at Hc tortos and Durumu.

It's been that way since ages back, and gear hasn't really changed that. I dont hear her whining much at all (outside of Horridon where she "has to" respec) that holy would be underpowered. Obviously it might just be cause she's always been so high on meters and obviously she's the only holy I see constantly in our raids, but I've never thought of holy to be doing badly compared to other classes. Disc is still stupid due to the dmg we bring alongside with good healing, but I wouldn't go as far as to say holy's healing output is bad. Looks like PoM roflolfacesmash on for example Council hc.

Trying to stay on the topic, I haven't noticed bad gear scaling when I look at how our holy is doing, but again, I might be wrong and it might just be the shortcomings of our other healers.

Random logs from a normal end-ToT clear for reference: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...one/?enc=kills
    Granted we only had 1 paladin in that raid.
    Some heroic kills: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/o...?s=2049&e=2353
    Last edited by mmoc94cac24f38; 2013-05-20 at 02:48 PM.

Are you playing on that shaman and topping heals?

If so you're other healers either do not have gear or are bad. Paladins should almost always be on top aside from a very few niche fights for mistweavers typically (Heroic Tortos for example should not even be a competition)

the paladins aren't using crusader strike at all on any fight ever, so there's that. losing a lot of extra mana from seal of insight + extra holy power.

Deleted
    What fight is topped by a shaman? And if it's not clear through the post and sig I play a disc. I don't see much competition on any Horridon kill, pretty much disc rapage afaik.

I know squat about paladins, but it's actually interesting to hear why ours are that "low" aka below our holy.

Look at Tenaru's paladins, and I dont know if this matters, but our paladin thats top every fight is running at almost 40% mastery which is an almost 10% difference from the ones in Anointed. No idea if that can make that much of a difference.

Of course you will be last on recount if you are using way too many healers, pally and disc absorbs will snipe everything.

I'm a little bit worried about directions the game is moving in healing aspects. Not only a healer is not needed nowadays anywhere except raids; but now also in raids we need to spec into a damage dealer because due to absorbers and tons of other non-healer made raid healing raid don't need as much as it needed at the start. It sucks, really.

It's called 'gear progression' and 'learing curve', nothing new actually.