Thread: Wow logs help

Deleted

Wow logs help

Hi, just wondering if someone can help out with wow logs.

We started our hc progression last night. We did ok, but couldn't manage to get the lightning phase on jin rokh done good enough to survive. We managed to get him To 18%, but people seemed very low and we lost a couple of ppl in an earlier storm phase. We were trying to decide wether it was just healers struggling to keep ppl topped, or if it was people just failing with the diffuses.

Personally I think people ate too many diffusions and it meant we were too low at the end of the storm phase and then the first static burst would kill 2 or 3 people.

Is there a way looking at logs to see how many diffusions people got hit by?

I would like to compare our attempts with a better skilled guild who have it on farm.

Or is it simply a case of going to damage taken, click on a character and then see how much damage he took from lightning diffusion?

get the addon phönix style as raidleader you can look up how many failed each attempt.

And look up deaths did the get hit by lightning before deaths for example

Deleted
    Yea. I actually do use Ps. I noticed after fights ppl were getting hit by a number of diffusions. Generally on a wipe , say we got to the second storm, I guess the average number of diffusions hitting people was 4 or so. Sometimes more sometimes less. I was just curious if our numbers were similar to other guilds, or should we be aiming to miss the all.

You can click on a person in the log and look under "damage by spell", then just click on lightning diffusion under damage taken to see how much each person took in hits. We do a running pool each week on who can take the least damage, 1k gold contribution. Gives people a little incentive to dodge and makes it fun to see who won after logs are posted.