Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford caught smoking crack on video.

Reporters from the Toronto Star and Gawker have been shown footage of what appears to be the city’s mayor, sitting in a well-lit room, inhaling from a glass crack pipe. The video was taken on a smartphone, and the informant claims to be representing men who supply crack cocaine to a number of Toronto's elite
    http://www.policymic.com/articles/42...-to-believe-it

10+ Year Old Account
    So there supposedly is a video. So now we have stories about videos that are not even available as news?
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    If there is a video it will come out eventually.
    I wouldn't be surprised, looking at recent pictures of Rob Ford and comparing to older, both his skin and teeth have deteriorated substantially.

Deleted
    What the fuck?! Ahahahah what a ridicolous dope.
    Think he'll make it next elections?

Rob Ford is a fucking nutjob.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account

was the best part

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Rob Ford is a fucking nutjob.
    Unfortunately, his extensive exposure to frying pans and the products thereof seems to have resulted in him acquiring anti-stick properties regarding scandals.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems that the people who have the video are shopping it around looking for upwards of 7 figures.

Without the video, there wont be a story, although I can't see this sort of thing not sticking in peoples minds next election. I'm not a fan of the ultra left crew that ran Toronto before Ford, but Ford has been a disaster and an embarrassment for the city.

Still, if he does have a drug problem he should get help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, according to the Marion Barry playbook, he should lay low and he'll eventually get his job back.

Than again, he isn't the mayor of the crack capitol (ha!) of the US and likely won't get the everyman's sympathy vote.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2013-05-17 at 06:13 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It seems that the people who have the video are shopping it around looking for upwards of 7 figures.

Without the video, there wont be a story, although I can't see this sort of thing not sticking in peoples minds next election. I'm not a fan of the ultra left crew that ran Toronto before Ford, but Ford has been a disaster and an embarrassment for the city.

Really? Admitted drug dealers making bank off of a political "scandal".. lol Something tells me that someone should be thrown in jail over this, probably everyone involved.

But that would just make too much sense. Can't have that when it comes to laws, politics and drug dealers.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post

The ultra-left crew pretty much bankrupted Toronto and Ford's policies have been amazing in turning it around. He's done a great job as mayor despite his obvious personal shortcomings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    The ultra-left crew pretty much bankrupted Toronto and Ford's policies have been amazing in turning it around. He's done a great job as mayor despite his obvious personal shortcomings.
    Why do people always have to bring up the "ultra-left" "extreme right" shit? Why can't it just be "Those assholes that couldn't run a fucking hamster wheel with a 5.5 liter V8"?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Well, according to the Marion Barry playbook, he should lay low and he'll eventually get his job back.
    With Olivia Chow running for mayor next election, I strongly doubt he would win. She has the popularity of her late husband and the angry left youth on her side.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Eh.. At best he hasn't made things worse.

People actually care about this? REALLY?

Who really cares if he smokes a bit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    People actually care about this? REALLY?

Who really cares if he smokes a bit.
    A Mayor is caught smoking crack and you ask what is the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    A Mayor is caught smoking crack and you ask what is the problem?
    Well he did say only smokes a "bit"...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Well he did say only smokes a "bit"...
    I only drink "A bit" too, On average a litre of spirits a day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    So there supposedly is a video. So now we have stories about videos that are not even available as news?
    It is verified by two separate reporters for different companies that it exists and contains what is claimed, so it's almost certainly real.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

I'll believe it when I see it. I can totally see Tweedledee doing it though.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

If he's smoking crack that means that he is dealing with some really shady people as well. Makes me wonder what else this guy has done that we dont know about, has he given criminals a free pass to sell crack?.