Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    LOL at the apologists claiming "well alcohol!" yes, that's just like crack.

Also a few small points: The guy who is trying to sell the tape is doing so because, he claims, that he wants to change his life and get away after the second person in the video was murdered recently. Hard to believe a crack dealer, but your close associate getting murdered will do that to you.

And yeah, it's a big deal. One, because it's blatantly illegal and shows a flippant disregard for the law, of someone who is supposed to be leading it. Also, associating with such people is a pretty large warning sign there's going to be corruption right and left, left and right.
    Yes it's weird. I don't think people know much about crack, what it is, and what it does to you. Comparing to alcohol is silly. A mayor addicted to crack is a pretty big deal alright.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Rob Ford is a fucking nutjob.
    Marion Barry would be proud though!

Anyway, the dealer is doing it all wrong... you demand the 7 figures NOT to leak it! The whole point of blackmail is to extort the politician, not the the press, LOL.
    Last edited by Nero Duskwind; 2013-05-20 at 08:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    And yeah, it's a big deal. One, because it's blatantly illegal and shows a flippant disregard for the law, of someone who is supposed to be leading it. Also, associating with such people is a pretty large warning sign there's going to be corruption right and left, left and right.
    Obama and Bush both smoked weed once and since it was blatantly illegal this totally makes them flippant disregarders of law, and look at the corruption in usa because of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    Obama and Bush both smoked weed once and since it was blatantly illegal this totally makes them flippant disregarders of law, and look at the corruption in usa because of it.
    So you'd vote for the guy again even if a crack addict?

10+ Year Old Account
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    Anyway, the dealer is doing it all wrong... you demand the 7 figures NOT to leak it! The whole point of blackmail is to extort the politician, not the the press, LOL.
    He's the politicians dealer, dealers know their clients general financial situation.

Guy who had the video of the mayor smoking crack was assassinated

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit late but..Source?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Not wanting to create a new thread, but there's a major update to this. It is now known that the video does in fact exist and is now in the possession of the Toronto police.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle15183761/

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Not wanting to create a new thread, but there's a major update to this. It is now known that the video does in fact exist and is now in the possession of the Toronto police.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle15183761/
    I thought it did all along..I could have sworn that I watched it when this story broke.

Edit: Apparently not, I was just thinking of the picture of him with the drug dealers. I never heard about the Gawker "Crackstarter" crowdsource fund, though. http://gawker.com/we-are-raising-200...ford-508230073
    Last edited by Payday; 2013-10-31 at 05:34 PM.

Like RICH said before me:
    Weed isn't crack. Smoking weed can be compared to drinking a beer before you're sixteen. Sure; it's illegal, but it's pretty harmless (unless you overdo it, of course). Crack cocaine (a mixture of cocaine, ammonia and baking soda) is pretty big business when compared to smoking a funny herb.

I don't think a mayor should be hanging around guys who sell drugs. That should say something on it's own.

I was convinced that the video was real when it took 8 days for Ford to come out with a carefully worded (non)denial saying that he doesn't use [note: present tense] crack cocaine and is not addicted to crack cocaine. He also refused to comment on a video that he hasn't seen and may not exist.

Well, I can say that I have never used crack cocaine and that there exists no video of me smoking crack with Somali drug dealers. See how easy that is when you have the truth? If either of those things were true for Rob Ford, he would have said them the day after the story initially broke. The sad thing is that there are probably people in his area of Toronto who would still vote for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toraak View Post
    The sad thing is that there are probably people in his area of Toronto who would still vote for him.
    The crazification factor at work.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind

Aaaaand he admitted to it, what an awesome mayor i have! Looks like your politicians have some catching up to do, America.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Aaaaand he admitted to it. Looks like your politicians have some catching up to do, America.
    Is it really admitting to it at this point?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Is it really admitting to it at this point?
    I would imaging him saying (exact quote) "Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine." constitutes a confession under most definitions. Just because the evidence was piled higher than the CN Tower before he did confess doesn't make it less of a confession. Less surprising, yes, but not less of a confession.

I would imaging him saying (exact quote) "Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine." constitutes a confession under most definitions. Just because the evidence was piled higher than the CN Tower before he did confess doesn't make it less of a confession. Less surprising, yes, but not less of a confession.
    Still sad to hear, though it's just another check on his list of Ford and his Zany ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Still sad to hear, though it's just another check on his list of Ford and his Zany ways.
    If you want more zany, consider that Ford approval rating has actually gone up during this business.

was more for the ethical view than the definition of the word...I was taught that being caught and then admitting to it isn't the same as admitting to it up front.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.