Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Most likely Garalon.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Grand Vizier/Amber Shaper heroic, one of them

Durumu- 111 wipes. Even though he is on farm, we still get 4-5 wipes a week on this guy for no reason..

Heroic Sha and Spirit Kings heroic

Probably Gara'Jal Heroic. Tortos Normal is up there as well, just because the wipes tended to be so quick.

vizier or garalon HM - 10m. Only 2/13 right now but nothing progression wise has come close since those 2

Deleted
    Sha of Fear hc with about 150 wipes for me. After reading this thread I'm suspecting we'll go over that number on hc Lei Shen once we get that far, currently 8/13.

Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    I'm surprised alot of people say Sha of fear HC tbh, we managed to get him down in 50ish wipes but It was 25 man though and I've heard it was quite alot harder in 10man so might be understandable.
    I'm not sure but I think I read somewhere that it was possible to cheese the platforms on 25 so that you would basically never even engage the pandas there. For us atleast the platforms were propably the hardest part so the fight would be alot easier if we could have just ignored them. Also quite many of our wipes came from intentionally wiping it if someone died during P1 because we didn't want to use cr before P2.
    Oh, and I'm in 10man guild if it wasn't obvious already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horridon - dunno how many times, at least 30. We clear him everyweek but always struggle on it just because enrage.

Our problem is that our Rogue sucks at cleaving and has really bad survivability. We always make it to War God, but either our rogue is dead or tank is dead, our other dps are awesome but we never make enrage. We usually just kill it by kiting horridon around whilst enraged lol.

This tier is harder than anything else iv done tbh.

HC Spirit Kings gave my group quite a hassle.

7/13 in heroic tot (and 16/16 hc tier14 before 5.2) and yet the most wiped boss for us have been propably HC Horridon. Lack of focus during this tier along with excess amount of wipes from disconnects and crashed computers though, but still feels bad.

For tier14 I think the most troubling boss was ambershaper. Smells like lots of ADHD to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Madcloud View Post
    Lets hear more! Surprised to hear a H gara'jal as one of them. we one shotted that boss but we wen we went to spirit kings wellllllll things went down hill from there haha. Besides that havent done much heroic content this xpac though i would love to see it!
    If you did Gara'jal the first week in blues, you wiped to him. A lot.

--

Highest total for me after joining my current guild would probably be Sha of Fear, Dark Animus, and Tsulong HC so far. Don't have exact numbers on hand.
    Last edited by nightfalls; 2013-05-18 at 10:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Vizier. 100+ (barely) wipes. So many bugs screwing us over.

Deleted
    Cant you check this somewhere in-game? I feel pretty sure it was Elegon the week MSV was released for me.

Deleted
    Elegon. I think we had somewhat 170+ wipes on him before we killed him, haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    silly tortos
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I don't know... but less than 50 wipes max per boss overall until now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigeri View Post
    7/13 in heroic tot (and 16/16 hc tier14 before 5.2) and yet the most wiped boss for us have been propably HC Horridon. Lack of focus during this tier along with excess amount of wipes from disconnects and crashed computers though, but still feels bad.

For tier14 I think the most troubling boss was ambershaper. Smells like lots of ADHD to me.
    You say that to my face not online and see what happens.

Garalon 10N, Spirit kings 25HC, Horridon 10HC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedave View Post
    How has no one mentioned H-Ambershaper... easily the worst heroic since H-Rhyolith.

Hilariously enough, I think H-Empress was the boss we wiped the least on (3 pulls?)

(Note: when current)
    Not even close, Garalon HC and Horridon HC are wayyyyy worse than Ambershaper. In fact I'd say Ambershaper was a pretty fun fight.