Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

MoP Boss You've Wiped the Most To?

I got Garalon at 120+ wipes on N Garalon 10M. Was a bad time in our raid team lol. We are now 7/12 in ToT but none of those bosses come close to the number of times we wiped on Garalon... So many 0% wipes also. So, what boss has your raid team wiped the most to this xpac?

Gara'jal heroic took a lot of attempts. Can't remember but it was around 110 back in my old guild.

Deleted
    Garalon and Horridon.

Hmm, I think the honor goes to HC Vizier. We were damn near 100 total wipes on him, even after 4 kills, before 5.2 came out.

Shout outs also to HC Council and HC Primordius (we're dumb).
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Normal Tortos, 67 wipes.

Deleted
    I'm sitting at 1/16 HC and 4/12 HC and I can safely say Horridon Normal on 10 man.

I don't know what it was, but the fight was complete chaos. Once we got everything down and were able to remain calm and collected, it got a hell of a lot easier, even on HC>

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to check.

Probably either the Wind Lord, Durumu or Horridon.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Heroic Horrdon. Over 12 hours.

Tortos but i guess it's basically because if u mess the first kick you're good and dead .
    Second place goes to Gara'jal guildies couldn't handle properly totems

Disruptron

oh i didnt see the raid team part. that would be elegon.

By a mile this xpack was N Tortos (not in heroics yet though). We wiped 83 times I think. Historically, it was pre-nerf heroic Spine. I think we wiped about 250 times on that boss, then 5% nerf comes and we 1 shot it =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Riding an Asteroid about to collide with Earth
    Probably Horrdion pre nerf 10 man. It was really brutal especially since we had to replace two people and only raided twice a night. We have since then destroyed every other boss and are about to start attempting lei shen but man Horridon really had us down.

Deleted
    Haven't really raided untill 5.2 swung around. Did manage to one-shot heroic Gara'jal in LFR/Valor gear when joining this team.

Jin'rokh W/L Ratio: 6/5
    Horridon W/L Ratio: 8/18
    Council W/L Ratio: 9/50
    Tortos W/L Ratio: 9/47
    Megaera W/L Ratio: 6/33
    Ji-kun W/L Ratio: 6/13
    Durumu W/L Ratio: 5/51
    Primordius W/L Ratio: 3/11
    Dark Animus W/L Ratio: 1/4
    Iron Qon W/L Ratio: 1/12
    Twin Consorts W/L Ratio: 1/0 (This was our first kill, last boss pull of the night too)
    We have not killed Lei Shen yet, but we have had 24 wipes.

So... Durumu has been our Raid Group's murderer.

How has no one mentioned H-Ambershaper... easily the worst heroic since H-Rhyolith.

Hilariously enough, I think H-Empress was the boss we wiped the least on (3 pulls?)

(Note: when current)
    Marshmallows - 10/13H - Recruiting hunter/warlock
    Latest kill vid: Heroic Primordius (10) (from Natoro)

Garalon. It took us a while to get it due to numerous factors, and then we also had to go boost group 2 to do the same. It was well over 150 wipes total (including after initial kill).

Vizier heroic 25m took me nearly 80 wipes and we never got it down (moved to Amber Shaper and put in 60 wipes there, never downing it)

Spent nearly 100 wipes on Horridon Heroic but we did manage to kill it

Quote Originally Posted by FunFarm View Post
    Haven't really raided untill 5.2 swung around. Did manage to one-shot heroic Gara'jal in LFR/Valor gear when joining this team.
    Guess you never tried him on 10-man early in MoP then! The fight was really tight on the enrage back then with the gear you had.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Garalon. It took us a while to get it due to numerous factors, and then we also had to go boost group 2 to do the same. It was well over 150 wipes total (including after initial kill).
    We did have some issues with this one as well (like many others at his release) but not nearly as many wipes as Gara'jal HC.
    Solution for both bosses was the same though; I went disc instead of shadow, and they went down.
    Gara'jal did take a few resets of gearing though to make the enrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedave View Post
    How has no one mentioned H-Ambershaper... easily the worst heroic since H-Rhyolith.

Hilariously enough, I think H-Empress was the boss we wiped the least on (3 pulls?)
    Aside from Rag, none of the FL heroics compare to some of the current heroics (speaking prenerf even), especially Rhyo. You must have had a bad driver, lol. My guild had major turtle kicking issues learning normal Tortos, I think he still holds the most wipes for us around 50ish. Needless to say changed out the kicker and didn't have any issues thereafter. Not far enough into heroics yet, I'm sure he will be surpassed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gara'Jal and Spirit Kings Heroic...Dat Shield...

Horridon - finally got him down pre-nerf after a bunch of pulls and heroic is proving to be a pain.