Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Garalon still visits my nightmares sometimes. Although he may be overtaken by Horridon, we'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turns out, checking the actual numbers, it is Horridon by almost 20 attempts more than the second place (which was Elegon).

Garalon shockingly took us less attempts nearly every boss in Heart of Fear. Only the first guy required less, and Empress was the same number. I guess we're all backwards.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Lei Shen or Ragnaros

Quote Originally Posted by Dryaan View Post
    Lei Shen or Ragnaros
    Firelands and MC were merely a setback!

Deleted
    Hahaha, if counting Rag-MC and Rag-FL as a single entity, then he wins!

For normal modes, hands down Elegon pre-pre-nerf, was a pretty gay boss in first week of raiding.

For heroic modes, Spirit Kings.

No ToT bosses so far have come close to the amount of wipes on those two MSV bosses, on either difficulty.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Heroic lei shen for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    N Tortos. I got around 40-60 wipes. Rest of my guild has 110+

Deleted
    Lei Shen 25H, around 450 wipes.

Most overall: Ragnaros25H (FL): 780 progress wipes.

BC: Muru pre 3.1
    WOTLK: Heroic Lich King 25
    CATA: Sinestra, Heroic Spine 25
    MOP: 25 heroic Spirit Kings

I quit PVE for PVP right before ToT launch after staying hardcore PVE since Burning Crusade. Played every class and spec at 90 and would have to say that tanking on my brewmaster on heroic spiritbinder 25 was the hardest for me to tank. Out of all the bosses I've encountered it was most challenging to DPS heroic 25 Ultraxion only because of the latency boss. It was so hard to hit my special action button at 1 fps. And to this day I still believe that Ultra was a blizz conspiracy to counter an easy mechanic boss with insane and un-needed additional particle FX that lag spiked most machines. In my opinion, they made the first boss ever to counter personal PCs. lol

Deleted
    H Rag, or H Vizier in it's first week

300ish for both - vizier certainly felt worse though. all in one week, plus the added frustration of 50%+ of them being forced due to flying to attenuation first

Deleted
    Heroic Lei Shen around 400 times ;D

88 or so on Lei Shen 25 Normal, think I wiped to him more than normal Rag back in FL >.>

Heroic Gara also took quite a few attempts.

Where are you guys finding your stats?

Just as a guess I'm gonna say Vizor or Will because I haven't gotten to do any hard fights this tier :P.
    Last edited by Volitar; 2013-05-17 at 09:39 PM.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Where are you guys finding your stats?
    DBM shows on the raid's menu. I'm sure BigWigs also shows somewhere.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Gee, I am suprised to see so many turn out for this kind of thread, usually people wouldn't want to discuss their # of wipes to a boss haha. Sounds like we'll be wiping on Lei Shen a good amount of times once we get to him. And am so glad we decided to bypass H HoF.... My guild had me dispelling quickening on Normal Wind Lord. Oh yea, I play a mage. It pretty much was the shittiest fight ever for me. Pro tip: if your guild makes you do this go arcane its got a reduced mana cost for spellsteal and use invocation to jst re up on mana wenever you need. was much easier pre-5.2 when arcane was broken and u had unlimited mana sitting in your RoP. But thats off topic~

Lets hear more! Surprised to hear a H gara'jal as one of them. we one shotted that boss but we wen we went to spirit kings wellllllll things went down hill from there haha. Besides that havent done much heroic content this xpac though i would love to see it!

Heroic Lei Shen 250+ wipes

Heroic Sha was only 100 or so. Granted it's a 20+ min fight but still not even close to Lei Shen.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Leishen LFR mode.

Deleted
    thank god we had a Mistweaver monk in godmode during garalon, just a few wipes.
    I'd have to say we haven't encountered a boss we wiped on as much as during DS and FL ( there we also had 100+ )
    this expansion might be the most in normal sha 37 wipes

Deleted
    Don't really understand the people saying Ragnaros and what not when the topic title is

MoP Boss You've Wiped the Most To?

anyway from the top of my head so far 180 wipes Council 10m HC, about 80% of which were pre-nerf wipes.

Sha of Fear 10HC around 150

Dark Animus 10 HC 88

Currently on Lei Shen HC and its already pretty high on the list.