Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Claynoe View Post
    HC Spirit kings (Spirit kings only because of the reset factor, not really wipes).
    &
    Imperial Vizier Zor'lok because left is mainstream!

Deleted
    Amber Shaper Unsok - because apparently clicking a button is hard.

Horridon - just horrific in normal gear from t14.

Not really much else that has caused anything that feels like a disproportionate number of wipes; remembering heroic Lich King and heroic Ragnaros probably helps with that right enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Sha of Anger.
    No, I don't "raid" a lot.

Deleted
    About 200 on Lei Shen and ~150-160 on Dark Animus.

Spirit kings heroic I think. Mostly because for about the 1st 100 wipes we weren't resetting it for a good kill order. Sha of fear heroic was also pretty high.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Second kills are always far easier than the first, because you don't have to learn the fight =P. We oneshot things like Council second kill etc - my disbelief was that they could spend 180 wipes LEARNING qon. That seems really, really extreme (especially concidering how long 180 wipes takes, as I've just gone through that with lei shen).

The reason you die when standing in the yellow beam second time on Durumu is because you shouldn't :P. You get a stacking damage-taken debuff from the beams that lasts the entire encounter, so you're supposed to have people rotate which beam they stand in, so the buff never keeps stacking up. So if you go yellow first, go blue second etc :P.
    Offtopic, but hey, might help you guys out a bit.
    Oh, I've just done as I've been told x] Now I got an answere atleast, and we should be able to kill him easier :P Thanks .)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    The boss I've wiped the most to? Stone Guard, both difficulties. At the start, we had a bad tank for a week. We moved the tank to dps, and got a new tank, and then one shot Stone Guard after about 123 wipes.

Tortos comes to a close second, with 112 wipes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    180 o.o? Uh. It took us uhm. 8. The fuck dude.

So far, it's about 230 odd attempts on lei shen heroic, including two 3% wipes last night, pre-5.3. Very dissapointed we didn't get to do him "pre-nerf", but oh well .
    Well, to be fair, there wasn't an actual nerf. Yeah, the gear upgrades nerf boss difficulty in a way, but not that much.

Horridon LFR. Only one shotted him 2 times since release on almost 2 toons every week.

Normal Garalon ; no cleaves (mainly pre-nerf rogue/mage ones, post nerf it was pretty annoying still) =/

Pre-nerf Horridon was a pain, despite even having four heroics down before ToT. (But between you and me, I think it was because all of our melee at the time never interrupted. Though we didn't have a lot of multi/cleave either...noticing a pattern here)

Finally, Durumu, still wipe on him consistently. Instead of the same four people managing life drain, now there is 5! (Can't wait till heroic mode!)

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The boss I've wiped the most to? Stone Guard, both difficulties. At the start, we had a bad tank for a week. We moved the tank to dps, and got a new tank, and then one shot Stone Guard after about 123 wipes.
    You have to love how 123 wipes isn't even enough for some people to learn to play

It was Heroic Vizier in Heart of Fear for my guild. Fight was so rough the way we were doing it. Wiped at 200K health the very last night of 5.1. The boss got caught on the stairs and cast his Force and Verve all over the room because he was glitching. Wiped. Guild Vent went berserk. Glad that's over.

Deleted
    Heroic Lei Shen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonaire View Post
    Heroic Lei Shen.
    Yep, same here.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins