Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I don't know anything about this royal family you guys are mentioning, has it been brought up in the show or is it comics only at the moment?
    Just comics, not mentioned in the show at all yet.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I don't know anything about this royal family you guys are mentioning, has it been brought up in the show or is it comics only at the moment?
    Comics only, they have a film slated at some point in the future. Originally the Inhumans were a secretive race who had an advanced civilisation long before humanity. The idea that seemingly normal people could be carrying latent Inhuman potential (as in the current plot of AoS) is a relatively new development.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So far just comics. I wouldn't be surprised if they start getting mentioned in the show here this season or next. Otherwise I'm sure they'll be involved in the Inhuman movie which is in 2019 I think.
    This is why I think the MCU Lash has nothing to do with the Royal Family or Atilla, and Andrew's first change came with the Terrigen tablets. It's far too early for AoS to start linking up with a 2019 film and the current batch of Inhumans are more analogous to mutants. I expect the events of Civil War will be a mixture of the Superhero and Mutant registration acts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    It's far too early for AoS to start linking up with a 2019 film.
    Exactly what I was thinking, the only hitch I see is the contracts they've given out (X amount of appearances), I'm not sure if any of those have been filled as of yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    With the way he asked about Lincoln, he's fully aware.
    Plus in the promo for next week, he pulls a gun on May when her questioning gets too intense, so he's definitely hiding something.

If being chosen is the defining factor in why Lash goes after who he goes after then he must want to recruit Lincoln not kill him. Which I think would follow the comic book arch more closely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    If being chosen is the defining factor in why Lash goes after who he goes after then he must want to recruit Lincoln not kill him. Which I think would follow the comic book arch more closely.
    There's a few possibilities;

1> He wants to "test" Lincoln, and recruit him if he passes. But he'll still test him. Choosing to help Lash may be part of the test.

2> The group that Lincoln's part of, with Daisy's mom and such, may have split from the Royal Family, and thus Lash may consider ALL of them suspect. Which would explain why he's targeting them along with the new converts. The big release of Terrigen may just have been the trigger that set him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    With the way he asked about Lincoln, he's fully aware.
    he now is, I meant, before that incident, it is the incident that caused him to realize.. that could be made feasible, and the expo deliberately staged to make him look like he's been guilty all along.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Plus in the promo for next week, he pulls a gun on May when her questioning gets too intense, so he's definitely hiding something.
    he now is, he's realized, is there any other indication that he was definitely aware that he was Lash BEFORE the drug store transformation?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's a few possibilities;

1> He wants to "test" Lincoln, and recruit him if he passes. But he'll still test him. Choosing to help Lash may be part of the test.

2> The group that Lincoln's part of, with Daisy's mom and such, may have split from the Royal Family, and thus Lash may consider ALL of them suspect. Which would explain why he's targeting them along with the new converts. The big release of Terrigen may just have been the trigger that set him off.
    bah.. you see, this is why knowing the comic book plots is a huge spoiler for these things, atm, a greenie like me has no idea what Lash is and his intentions are completely shrouded in mystery, but now that you've revealed in the comic book he recruits inhumans rather than just outright kills them all leads me to believe it's more complex than it appears, as often is the case in life when it comes to people, you never really have the complete picture, which is why it's a wise thing not to judge others, and also why innocent until proven guilty and tried fairly and thoroughly in a court is as just a process as we can manage and should pursue when we need to make calls on a situation.

I thought it was Daisy's dad, which was why he didn't kill Daisy. But after Ward ... meh, I still didn't like them making Ward a complete Psycho, i would have much preferred him to be a lone wolf a little pyscho.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    But after Ward ... meh, I still didn't like them making Ward a complete Psycho, i would have much preferred him to be a lone wolf a little pyscho.
    Thats exactly what ward was last season. Then he got tricked into killed the last and only thing he cared about in the world. It made him crack.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    Thats exactly what ward was last season. Then he got tricked into killed the last and only thing he cared about in the world. It made him crack.
    He was a bit crazy last season as well, it wasn't just that he killed his gf.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    In Lash's definitely. I was just going by the comment of the Royal Family choosing them.

So far just comics. I wouldn't be surprised if they start getting mentioned in the show here this season or next. Otherwise I'm sure they'll be involved in the Inhuman movie which is in 2019 I think.
    Its interesting people are still talking about the Inhumans movie. There is a lot of talk pointing to this possibly no longer happening, although at this time its unsubstantiated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    He was a bit crazy last season as well, it wasn't just that he killed his gf.
    As I read it, ravenmoon said a "little psycho" last season. Now he's full fledged "kill everyone I ever knew"
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    bah.. you see, this is why knowing the comic book plots is a huge spoiler for these things, atm, a greenie like me has no idea what Lash is and his intentions are completely shrouded in mystery, but now that you've revealed in the comic book he recruits inhumans rather than just outright kills them all leads me to believe it's more complex than it appears, as often is the case in life when it comes to people, you never really have the complete picture, which is why it's a wise thing not to judge others, and also why innocent until proven guilty and tried fairly and thoroughly in a court is as just a process as we can manage and should pursue when we need to make calls on a situation.

I thought it was Daisy's dad, which was why he didn't kill Daisy. But after Ward ... meh, I still didn't like them making Ward a complete Psycho, i would have much preferred him to be a lone wolf a little pyscho.
    The problem with the "it could have been Daisy's dad" theory was that the other Inhumans made it very clear he wasn't one of them. Presumably they have a way, possibly one of the individual Inhumans, to recognize the inactivated gene.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Its interesting people are still talking about the Inhumans movie. There is a lot of talk pointing to this possibly no longer happening, although at this time its unsubstantiated.
    Pretty much because there's no backing to it. They've shuffled the schedule a bit for stuff they're planning a few years from now, because some things (like Guardians of the Galaxy) did so well they want to fit a sequel in before too much time passes, meaning that stuff further down the pipeline (like Inhumans) gets bumped down a slot. That doesn't mean Inhumans isn't happening, it just means it's an untested series that they aren't in a rush to bring to theatres, which was always the case.

We're talking a film that's scheduled tentatively for 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    There was rumors at one point it wouldn't happen, then I thought I said somewhere that it's still on the slate. Right now I'm going to assume it's still on until we get an official word from Marvel. Since they would know more than our educated guesses.

If the movie does fall through I'm sure they'll do it still, but perhaps on a lower level such as a Netflix series (like how DareDevil could be considered a 13 hr movie) or a direct to netflix movie itself or just incorporate it all into Agents of Shield, change the title and such.

Deleted
    I wonder if Andrew has been Lash since the beginning, or has been altered by the terrigan fish oil thingies

Agent May is so much more emotional this season than she has been in the past 2. Ming-Na does so good at looking angry.

Guys come on, he is a college professor. Of course he's going to be evil.

i realize i wont get much of a straight answer here...
    but am i the only one who thinks this show is terrible?

i tried to like it...i swear i did

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post

That's because there is no straight answer. The simple answer is everyone has different tastes. Some don't like the show and some of us enjoy it. It happens to every show, movie, item in existence.

The question you should be asking instead and it's more something you yourself would need to answer is "Why don't you like it?" Sometimes it could be as simple as things not being clear and you can't get into it.

Also some found Season 1 bland. Try Season 2 or 3 and see if maybe that peaks your interest more.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post

A lot of people ran out of patience with it during the first half of the first series, around the time it ties in to Winter Soldier it really picks up pace and gives pay-off for the slow start. Most episodes I'd rate as okay to good, with the occasional gem like 4722 hours (season 3 episode 5,) which could have been a standalone episode of the Twilight Zone.