Enhancement 5.3 haste vs mastery

Im curious if anyone has figured out which will be better for enhancement for 5.3. With the changes it was looking to me like we could go back EoE and UF and go mastery build again. Or will AS PE haste build still be top? Has anyone run any sims on it yet?

As I understand it, Mastery makes some gains but not enough to overtake Haste. Likewise for EoE vs AS/EM, or UF vs PE.

a) Who says AS+PE is the top talent combo? I thought it was EM+PE.
    b) Dunno whether anyone has simmed it. Will SimC work with the PTR?
    c) IMO, with no less than five RPPM sources on an enhancement shaman, I really can't see mastery overtaking haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    Dunno whether anyone has simmed it. Will SimC work with the PTR?
    Purge provided the overrides you can use until Simc is updated.

override.spell_data=effect.20416.base_value=65
    override.spell_data=effect.53784.base_value=300
    override.spell_data=effect.21915.base_value=450
    override.spell_data=effect.129139.base_value=450

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    a) Who says AS+PE is the top talent combo? I thought it was EM+PE.
    It's fight dependent, but last I knew AS often simmed out "better" on a patchwerk by an insignificant amount, while EM is usually much more useful in a raid environment.
    Last edited by Raiju; 2013-05-18 at 06:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    It dosnt matter what fight it is, EM+PE beats AS+PE.

Deleted
    AS is better on fights where you're always hitting the boss, assuming the fight lasts for a multiple of 1½ mins. (as EM is only equal to 6.67% passive haste in those cases)

If the fight is something like 4/7/10 mins you'll get an extra EM/ascendance, so EM is better. Or if you're not hitting something the whole time, then the time spent running around is time for the CD to run down and you'll get a higher % of EM uptime when you are hitting stuff. (and ofc any burst period fights will always be EM)

Deleted
    In the end it's all about playstyle. I prefer the playstyle of AS + UE so I stick with that.