10+ Year Old Account

The Death Grip Sensation

Has anyone ever tried to imagine what the sensation of an out-of-nowhere Death Grip would be like? For instance I'm doing Golden Lotus dailies for kicks and we have the [The Displaced Paleblade] quest up. I watched one of the Saurok walk up to a tree, pat the ground, then sit down in the shade to take a rest.

I death gripped the SOB straight to me and it just...kinda occurred me to how awful it would feel to just be ripped off the ground at that speed and drawn straight towards a glowing axe.

i imagine it as a very sudden and fast falling sensation, but to the side lol.

would disorientate the shit outa ya lol

hell if i'm not expecting it death grips already do that ingame
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

You know that lurch feeling you get when a rollercoaster takes a sharp turn? Imagine that with a full lunch, in a standing position, and flying into an axe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    You know that lurch feeling you get when a rollercoaster takes a sharp turn? Imagine that with a full lunch, in a standing position, and flying into an axe.
    You're actually making me interested in experiencing a death grip.

If you're ever doing the "blow up the cannons" daily for Golden Lotus, you can drop a bomb next to a cannon and bring a mogu with you.

When the bomb goes off, it'll knock the mogu away, and you can Death Grip him in mid air to bring him back.

Immensely satisfying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a harness. Get some bungee cord. Get some safety padding. Get a pneumatic thingamawhatzit. Place pneumatics behind padding. Bungee together. Have a friend shout "Get over here!" *after* he pushes the button to pull you to the padding.

That, good sir, would have you experience Death Grip.

Edit: If you position the harness wrong, be prepared for permanent back injury!

Deleted
    I fell in love with the DK due to having Death Grip.
    It makes me feel powerful

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine it's rather unpleasant, probably give you a nasty whiplash.

More agony to my victims! >: D
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I'd imagine it's rather unpleasant, probably give you a nasty whiplash.

More agony to my victims! >: D
    I did think about whiplash. I think Blizzard should have Death Grip cause some damage to the target. After all, being gripped and yanked 25 yards (75 feet) in the space of about 2 seconds from a complete standstill would be exceptionally painful

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Death grip was my favorie spell of all time when I was sstill playing WoW, and it is the one spell that I desperately want to have IRL.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sensing a hidden message in Dars' thread. As usual it's sexual related. Glowing Axe, you say? Sure. Axe.

Anyway, I'd imagine it would be rather unpleasant to be gripped with such force. Makes me wonder why it doesn't stun the target for a sec.
    Hi