Poll: What would you do with Garrosh

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    I would imagine it would be painful for Garrosh to be imprisoned in the city HE fortified, in the prisons HE had built. It would be a humiliating experience for him, and it would be something that players would probably enjoy seeing. On top of that, in the off-chance anyone would ever want him to enter the story again later, he could, much like Illidan's prison break by Tyrande in WC3. Garrosh hasn't been in the story very long, and even though I personally don't like his character, I also don't want to see him killed and thrown off to the side so soon.
    I could see that possibly happening if he was imprisoned in Stormwind instead of Org. No way is the Alliance going to let the Horde/rebellion keep him after all this.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

I'd like to see him defeated then runs away. That way he can drink demon's blood and come back as a 5 man dungeon boss in the burning legion expansion. Where do I pick up my paycheck from Blizz since I gave them this cool and original idea?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he should be imprisoned in undercity and used for...."Research" Yes...research. Lots and lots of research.

I'm not a big fan of his storyline so I would prefer to kill him off and be done with it.

I voted for "redeemed".

This may sound tedious but, irrespective of what Garrosh has done, he is the son of great hero of the Horde Grom Hellscream, leader of the Warsong Clan.

Grom Hellscream IS A GREAT PART OF WOW, in the same way that Arthas and Thrall and Sylvanas and Illidan and Kael'Thas were a great part of Warcraft. By killing Garrosh, you kill the living image of Grom.

In a sense, kill Garrosh Hellscream and you kill a little of the soul of Warcraft.

Lest we forget:

Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice if he survived. Although he'd need a scuba suit to survive the wave of Alliance tears that would flood the place afterwards.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Pull an Onyxia. Kill him again. And again. And again.

As I said in another thread.

Dying in the Warcraft universe doesn't mean you're ever permanently dead. A little bird told me this... literally... his name was Medivh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see any way they can really finish the story except to have him killed. I imagine the honors will be done by Tauren as revenge for Cairne.

Maybe he could be jailed someplace in the Black Temple or otherwise exiled back to Draenor or something and stashed away for later re-use, but I think that would be crummy writing. Just end it.

Deleted
    I'm with Anne Stickney on this one, I want to see him live just to see what happens to him after that. Someone at WoW insider even suggested to have him lead the Blackrock orcs. There's a lot of interesting stuff they could do with him, but only if Blizzard doesn't kill him.

I thought it would be interesting to have him still be the orc leader, but have someone else like Vol'jin be the leader of the Horde. Could you imagine what it would be like for Garrosh to take orders from Vol'jin?

Deleted
    Prison it shall be, forever ! bwahahaa.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    I voted for "redeemed".

This may sound tedious but, irrespective of what Garrosh has done, he is the son of great hero of the Horde Grom Hellscream, leader of the Warsong Clan.

Grom Hellscream IS A GREAT PART OF WOW, in the same way that Arthas and Thrall and Sylvanas and Illidan and Kael'Thas were a great part of Warcraft. By killing Garrosh, you kill the living image of Grom.

In a sense, kill Garrosh Hellscream and you kill a little of the soul of Warcraft.
    They (Metzen/Blizz) already killed a little bit of the soul of Warcraft merely by designing/writing Grom's Son into a poorly written 1-dimensional tool.

What you said SHOULD'VE been what we've ALL been saying about Garrosh by this point had they wrote the character with an OUNCE of creativity and dimension!!! They should've had a VERY slow explanation as to his rise in power and, more importantly, his hatred/rage against the Alliance.

As I explained it in another thread:

Garrosh: "Waaah! My father dishonored us!"

Thrall: "No, he saved the Orcs and freed us all in the end."

Garrosh "What? My father saved us? YAY!!!"

???

Garrosh: "DEATH TO THE ALLIANCE!!!"

My bet is : we fight him but he won't die, maybe there will be a cutscene showing ally/horde factions leaders wanting to kill him but they get anyway stopped by thrall or w/e
    He'll get imprisoned and maybe we'll see something about his redemption in the future .
    THAT IF blizzard decides to make him possessed by Sha of Pride , if he's just freaking mad i'd go with a quick death
    Last edited by valax; 2013-05-18 at 07:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killed. It's time to put Blizzard's failed experiment to bed.

First Garrosh is going to complain on the forums how his class is underwhelming, "why u no buff me Blizzard?" Then when the raid starts hes going to chain pull everything, get out of range of his healer, then when hes near death complain how much his healer sucks, and when its over he'll rage about how much mages need a nerf!

...but ultimately see him imprisoned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Killed. It's time to put Blizzard's failed experiment to bed.
    Failed in what? Garrosh is one of the most compelling villains they've ever done.

Ok (first post yay) i just wanted to say that i think its incredibly stupid of everyone (especially blizzard) to colour him as the final enemy. So world pvp is dead, everyone is complaining about stagnation and that horde/alliance feels the same and that there is no real "hate" anymore. So we have this one guy (Garrosh) who actually does what the horde is supposed to do, he is the only guy who actually tries to do something in a martial world (alliance are massacring horde everywhere same other way round). But instead of celebrating him as the leader he is and to follow him to crush the alliance once and for all and thus creating a giant wow wide war, providing awesome content and pushing the lore ahead we will have to kill him (or whatever) and create a happy peace loving horde that lives in harmony with the elves and humans singing songs under the moonlight together.

Seriously, its a fantasy mmo, let him take over. Make the war go all out, isnt wow aboout the hate and conflict between horde and alliance and dont pussy out and just cold war everything again. Wow lore turned to f***ing hippies online :/.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crruor View Post
    Ok (first post yay) i just wanted to say that i think its incredibly stupid of everyone (especially blizzard) to colour him as the final enemy. So world pvp is dead, everyone is complaining about stagnation and that horde/alliance feels the same and that there is no real "hate" anymore. So we have this one guy (Garrosh) who actually does what the horde is supposed to do, he is the only guy who actually tries to do something in a martial world (alliance are massacring horde everywhere same other way round). But instead of celebrating him as the leader he is and to follow him to crush the alliance once and for all and thus creating a giant wow wide war, providing awesome content and pushing the lore ahead we will have to kill him (or whatever) and create a happy peace loving horde that lives in harmony with the elves and humans singing songs under the moonlight together.

Seriously, its a fantasy mmo, let him take over. Make the war go all out, isnt wow aboout the hate and conflict between horde and alliance and dont pussy out and just cold war everything again. Wow lore turned to f***ing hippies online :/.
    yeah I agree, but sadly Horde players consist mostly of girls nowdays it seems, and guys like Trassk.

I want to see them lock him up on that prison island in Dustwallow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I want him exiled to darkmoon faire island. He is forever imprisoned in a dunk machine and Kids all over Azeroth get to throw balls to dunk the once great leader of the horde into water.
    I voted to kill him, but this would be suitable.