Poll: What would you do with Garrosh

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Kil'Jaeden's hand popping out of the ground from the Twisting Nether and just dragging him down to turn him into an officer of the Burning Legion.
    I hope Garrosh have secretly allied himself with the BL without any outside influence and just by his own free will, just to connect MoP with the next expansion.

I want the fight to go to a cutscene at 1% HP, when Sylvanas shoots him with her bow, and he's exiled to either Alcaz island or Tirion's old house on the EPL border, dooming him to forever serve as a "I used to be a warchief, then i took an arrow to the knee"-joke for all eternity.

Either that or just kill him (Redemption pretty weak after all the build-up) and put a 2H mace on his loot-table that's basically Garrosh's head on a stick, so alliance can go around beating hordies up with their old warchief's head. >

Redemption. I'm tired of them killing off major lore characters.

Deleted
    While I wouldn't mind if he died a painful death, I voted for imprisonment. Preferably by the Alliance. I feel that it would be an interesting deviation from the pattern where expansion end bosses always end up dead. Exile would be way too merciful and redemption is right out of question on his part, in my opinion.

Dead of course. You don't get to obliterate a Warchief that often so might as well go all the way through.

On a side note, it's not like it mattered what we do to Warcraft villains since they ALL share the nasty (and badly written) habit of coming back sooner or later...

Killed by Giant Snail.

Deleted
    Redemption doesnt make too much sense honestly. He will probably be killed. The most interesting option IMO would be imprisonment, open to a lot of future possibilities.

Sentenced to a life of exile in the nether-blasted ruins of Theramore, guarded by the angry spirits of Rhonin Redhair and Marshall Maxwell. But before he can be transported to his fate, Sky Admiral Rogers shoves him off the deck of the Skyfire to his "apparent demise." Merely a setback, of course.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

I t would be interesting if he somehow escapes, takes over the Dark horde and continues to threaten Horde and Alliance alike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Redemption for a change would be nice. We all know he's going to be killed anyways apparently Blizz thinks that when you go bad there's no saving you its just Black & White with them so I doubt redemption is on the table. It would be very surprising.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he gets redeemed I think it will most likely be through a child of his. I just don't see Blizzard giving the Alliance that big of a middle finger by having him escape.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Imprisoned for ten thousand years... banished from my own homeland... and now you dare enter my realm?

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted Killed because it would at least please me and Lorewise it would be correct! But I can imagine Garrosh Fleeing from Battlefield and becoming Warchief of his Horde the Evil Horde. Uniting his Kor kron loyalties Dragonmaw and all the other Orcs spread out in the Azeroth who are longing too see the Old Horde reborn.And he would gather powers to take his revenge on both foe Horde and the Alliance even with the help of Great enemies of the Azeroth !
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Imprisoned, and tortured.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Exiled and re-used later. One of the more interesting characters that Blizzard has created and finishing him off would be a waste. Ah who am I kidding? They already wasted Malygos and Deathwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coming from an Alliance follower

Death

and ill be called crazy, but after watching the Operation: Domination horde questline on Youtube, i gotta say, Lor'themar is a badass and he should be Warchief.

Wipe his filth off of Azeroth. Speaking the name of "Garrosh" shall be punishable by a slow, agonizing death. All the pages that mention him shall be burned. His memory will be erased from the histories. It will be like he never happened.

Seriously though, I cant wait to kill him For the Alliance!

I don't really care. Just kill him. As long as he doesn't show up again in a couple of years I'm good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    I voted Killed because it would at least please me and Lorewise it would be correct! But I can imagine Garrosh Fleeing from Battlefield and becoming Warchief of his Horde the Evil Horde. Uniting his Kor kron loyalties Dragonmaw and all the other Orcs spread out in the Azeroth who are longing too see the Old Horde reborn.And he would gather powers to take his revenge on both foe Horde and the Alliance even with the help of Great enemies of the Azeroth !
    I love this name - Evil horde. While we are there can we create moderately evil horde as well ? And chaotic horde. And fluffy horde. And most important - Vegetaborcs horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not going to lie, I kind of want Garrosh to kill Thrall before it's all over. After Cataclysm, AKA World of Thrallcraft, I just can't stand him anymore.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.