Poll: Which side should get the killing blow?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Nobody is going to get the killing blow. Garrosh is going to end up killing himself by accident.
    how very anti-climactic

---------- Post added 2013-05-19 at 01:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    The Alliance constantly defeats the Horde because they are in the right.
    da faq does that have to do with anything?
    War has absolutly nothing to do with right or wrong and everything to do with whether you can kick the enemies ass or not.
    "War does not determine who is right only who is left"

Plus saying your in the "right" is 100% meaningless because everyone everywhere believes they are in the right
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd give a leg to see Thura (Saurfang's niece, Knaak character) as Warchief after leading an assault to Grommash Hold with Varok at her side. Seriously, I would play a fuckin' human paladin to make that happen. LOL

Big fan of Brox and Varok, and I think Thura could be a nice character in Wow, as Warchief or not.
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zanzan28 View Post
    When I say Alliance leader-I mostly mean Varian because he's the only one who would do it-but what do you think? Vol'jin, Baine, Thrall or Lor'themar, etc or Varian, etc with the killing blow?
    I ask it in the format I do to see what the general consensus is between which Fraction leader/future fraction leader/race leader deserves to put Garrosh to an end once and for all.
    EDIT:
    When I was posting this I knew I had left out someone!!! xD Jaina of course is another Alliance candidate for the killing blow.
    What about BOTH?
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is only one person worthy of killing Garrosh. Only one entity capable of carrying out the task and restoring order to Azeroth.....

Basic...Campfire....

Deleted
    While I'd prefer for the situation to not be focussed on a "faction kill", if any I would prefer it to be the alliance. That would provide the 'fist-pumping' moment for them, which offering support to a Troll-backed coup does not in my view.
    Last edited by mmoc2f7dfebfb1; 2013-05-19 at 04:13 PM.

Deleted
    Why not all of them?

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that it should be the players to deliver the killing blow, but with both the Alliance and the Horde rebellion present.

Abasik Campphire should get the kill, or Gamon
    Edit: but serously if it isn't horde or alli killing him due to ether way causing a forum war, it will be he trys to resurrect Y'shaarj and then Y'shaarj is all like "ha you cant control me" and kills him
    Last edited by MisterMxyzptlk; 2013-05-19 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Y'shaarj

Neither, because he shouldn't die. But if he does, I'd rather it was Horde, and someone who isn't Vol'jin. Thrall would be the only fitting person.

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    MY bet is not a leader, but still a high up npc... Anduin.. he will be the one to do it.

Out of nowhere, Illidan ganks the kill.

Garrosh was not prepared for THAT.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    Anduin.. he will be the one to do it.
    Anduin? That dude cant even hurt a fly
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ravanna View Post
    Out of nowhere, Illidan ganks the kill.

Garrosh was not prepared for THAT.
    i would so love that! but i don't think blizz is that cleaver

10+ Year Old Account
    lol!

*Varian pummels him* You can't kill me! *volj'in stabs him* I'm....*sylvanus shoots him* Warchief...*thrall shocks him* Gar.. *jaina inncerates him*

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should: Varian or Jaina, in revenge for all Garrosh had done to the Alliance.

Will: Thrall, because Metzen <3 Thrall
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Toss up between

Jaina,

Who ever the next warchief is

Why doesn't every person who lost someone to Garrosh or something just stand in a circle around him and stab at the same time? Jaina, Vereesa, Varian, Lor'Themar, Thrall, Baine, Vol'jin, am I missing anyone?

My guess would be Vol'jin, because of all of them he's the character with the personality and character to do it.

Anybody but Thrall!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Why doesn't every person who lost someone to Garrosh or something just stand in a circle around him and stab at the same time? Jaina, Vereesa, Varian, Lor'Themar, Thrall, Baine, Vol'jin, am I missing anyone?

My guess would be Vol'jin, because of all of them he's the character with the personality and character to do it.
    Let's just give him a public execution that the Legion attacks and kidnaps Garrosh at.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Cleverest (and therefore not what will happen) would be if whenGarrosh uses his ultimate, super-secret, totally out of left-field, "just one more, really!" weapon, it backfires and he basically self-destructs, not really satisfying, but at least nobody will be able to claim faction bias :P

Just make it for-real, actual death, no corny redemption, no exiling, banishing or barring him from the pub, his life has been messed up with iffy writing, at least let him die properly...
    Last edited by mysticx; 2013-05-19 at 06:43 PM.