Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmmmmmBacon View Post
    lol wat. stamina gems instead of agi/pvp power?
    Yeah, I'm just gemming to troll now. I'm just going to stay alive and CC people while the rest of my team actually gets the kills.

Any real numbers yet for unholy dk? First time doing pvp as melee, but I'm not sure what my gem scheme should be for red, yellow, and blue.

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatTM View Post
    Any real numbers yet for unholy dk? First time doing pvp as melee, but I'm not sure what my gem scheme should be for red, yellow, and blue.
    Same as everything else. Main/secondary/hit stats in proper color slots if you want the set bonuses. The end.

I feel like as always, it is going to come down to what th actual player is comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by Chestbrah View Post
    Same as everything else. Main/secondary/hit stats in proper color slots if you want the set bonuses. The end.
    So resilience and power went to shit?

Deleted
    So as i am a Marksmanship hunter, my gems are like this :

Red : Agility ( 2x 320 Agility JC gems)
    Blue : 80 AG and 160 crit ( or somethng with 160 crit )
    Yellow : 80 AG and 160 Crit ( something something crit )

Since AG is my main stat , and Crit is my best secondary stat for Marksman , this should be fine now ?

I went from 55% PvP Power to 37% PvP power with full gemming. Took out the gems and i got 35% left..seems abit stupd all these gems for 1-2%..

But this is the way to go now ? So for a enha shaman it is mostly AG/ Haste ? And for other characters it is the same right ? ( Main + Secondary stat )

So I play a Mistweaver. I tested two different gemming strategies. Dueling the same person for each test.

First strategy:
    Pure Int +160 in red sockets and belt buckle
    Potent Vermilion Onyx +80 Int/+160 Critical Strike in yellow sockets
    Purified Imperial Amethyst +80 Int/+160 Spirit in blue sockets

With this strategy, non-crit SM with 35.82% PvP Power from gear and no battle fatigue (45%) I was healing for 100k on average. Now with the 45% added battle fatigue my non-crit SM was healing for 54k on average.

Second strategy:
    Mysterious Imperial Amethyst +80 Int/+80 PvP Power in all red
    Radiant Wild Jade +160 Critical Strike/+80 PvP Power in all yellow sockets
    Stormy River's Heart +160 PvP Power in all blue sockets and belt buckle (and 1 yellow socket due to that bonus not being PvP Power)

With this strategy, non-crit SM was healing for 100k on average. With 38.82% PvP Power and 45% battle fatigue my non-crit SM was healing for 62k on average.

The difference in healing done is roughly +8k with gemming PvP Power.

So this is what I'm going to stick with. In 5.2 I sat at about 65% resilience and had great survivability so at this point there is no reason for me to gem for resilience.
    Hope this helps.

10+ Year Old Account
    As ret ill be gemming haste

red: str + haste
    yellow: haste
    blue: power + haste