how to be better against melee classes?

i'm playing as BM Hunter , and i have a problem fighting against melee classes like DK, warrior , etc.
    i'm using disengage to get away from them and they still can get me, and advices?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    dont stop moving.

use scatter or your pet CC to open gaps, use master's call to clear roots/snares and keep them slowed as much and as often as possible. If you're fighting something that doesnt have/apply DoTs Scattertrap and bandage when possible. Go big red and burst em down if you can, or try and force some CDs with Stampede. Save second BW for CC breaking.

also, practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Concussive on cooldown, try and save disengages for after grips/charges, scatter defensively if they get too close with CDs up, MC to remove snares, trap to slow, should probably toggle off launcher and drop it at your feet. Snake trap snakes will also put up crippling, but exactly no people ever have ever let snakes live that long.

This is all presuming you're not scattering/trapping someone else, though, of course.

Really though, concussive shot on CD is boss. Its duration is longer than its CD, last I checked.

Thanks for the tips Guys !
    what the best pet for pvp ? spider?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    With the patch coming out tomorrow, yeah Spider will be best vs melee. If in arena, leave pet dismissed until you see the target so you can make a tactical summon.

May also want to pick up a Nether Ray for the extra ranged interrupt if using Intimidation.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

i saw in arena pets that can stun , you know any ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love this macro for dealing with melee:

#showtooltip Master's Call
    /cast [@player] Master's Call
    /cast Disengage
    /cast Concussive Shot

As far as your question about pets, shale spider WAS great before the patch (3 second stun) but I just went and abandoned all my shale spiders because I can't see the new 90 second cd being worth it for a 3 second stun when I can get more frequent use out of other pet's abilities.

I'd recommend looking through Petopia if you want to see different pet family abilities.

Thanks ! il'l try that macro
    off topic - I don't know if that exist but there is any good website for macros?

---------- Post added 2013-05-22 at 01:10 PM ----------

sorry for the multiple questions , but i really need these answers to get better.
    -
    Should i use macro for trap launcher + trap ?
    i mean
    /cast trap launcher
    /cast ice trap
    for example