Question about some gear swaps(dagger/OH vs Staff)

I just got the heroic dagger from Horridon tonight(Hit/crit) and I also have the offhand which is hit/crit. I'm currently using the staff from Horridon thunderforged and upgraded 2/2(hit/haste). Just wondering if I should swap to the MH/OH combo for the loss of that massive haste in return for the spellpower, I would of course upgrade the weapon 2/2 if I do so. I mainspec Demonology with Affliction on a few fights.

Here's the link to my armory as reference: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...damus/advanced
    twitch.tv/algekevin - 10m Warlock, with feral/monk alts!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algekevin View Post
    I just got the heroic dagger from Horridon tonight(Hit/crit) and I also have the offhand which is hit/crit. I'm currently using the staff from Horridon thunderforged and upgraded 2/2(hit/haste). Just wondering if I should swap to the MH/OH combo for the loss of that massive haste in return for the spellpower, I would of course upgrade the weapon 2/2 if I do so. I mainspec Demonology with Affliction on a few fights.

Here's the link to my armory as reference: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...damus/advanced
    Note that you want to avoid Crit like the plague as Aff/Demo.

1. You have a TF HC Item. Both MH+OH would need to be TF to be worth it.

2. No MH + OH combo is without Crit.

3. Less upgrade overall needed.

Def upgrade your staff, and use it. Hit / Haste is the bomb! (Ofc Suen better, but hey, I want that staff :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Note that you want to avoid Crit like the plague as Aff/Demo.

1. You have a TF HC Item. Both MH+OH would need to be TF to be worth it.

2. No MH + OH combo is without Crit.

3. Less upgrade overall needed.

Def upgrade your staff, and use it. Hit / Haste is the bomb! (Ofc Suen better, but hey, I want that staff :P)
    Definitely agree there, but being the normal thunderforged staff from Horridon is it still worth it to keep over the MH/OH combo? :O
    twitch.tv/algekevin - 10m Warlock, with feral/monk alts!

Deleted
    HC Thunderforged Suen Wo.

Oh how I love thee.