Is it fair 5.3 is coming out so soon?

I just want to start off by saying I play a rogue in PvP, and think the patch coming out tomorrow isn't fair for many reasons. For starters, tomorrow will be the day I finally become on par with other peoples gear to become full tyrannical. Also, lately I've been doing a lot of arenas and have been pushing for serious ratings in 3's... and I doubt I'd be able to play with the same people/comp because both rogues and shadow priests are receiving the nerf bat making any rating push out of reach. People might say anyone can get gladiator with a rogue this season because they are too overpowered, this isn't the case at all otherwise you'd see most rogues getting over 2200, but they are not.

Is it right of Blizzard to release 5.3 before the arena season ends? As I recall last season hunters and warriors were overpowered but they didn't get a serious nerf mid-season, people got one shot by them until the season ended. For an example... RPS this season isn't close to what KFC was last season. Blizzard is doing a serous PvP re-work mid-season and I don't think its right, I'm preparing for the worst.

Its not too soon.

Yes ... the masses wants faster patches / content so it is fair.

I gues they should make the entire game on when its fair just for you And there were lots of nerfs in the last midpatch - and buffs aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fairness is subjective.

Personally I don't pvp seriously, if at all. So 5.3 brings a huge upgrade from the Voidbinders, and for my alt paladin :3

Deleted
    If the arena and pvp mattered so much to you then you would have worked harder to assemble a team to push the rating sooner rather than right now. Classes are being nerfed and buffed all the time it's not just you being picked on. This is not the last season of arena in WoW so you can push rating this season if these nerfs are going to give you so much trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not soon enough. Although I was taken by surprise at the release announcement coming 2 days before release - not enough time for me to re-sub and get valor capped for the week, blargh. But oh well! Looking forwards to new scenarios and questlines.

I find it fair, then again I don't pvp. I'm sure I'd be singing a different tune, then. But as a person who does LFR, collects vanity pets/mounts, and just has PvE fun all around, this patch coming out tomorrow is wonderful.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Deleted
    Easy:

It wasn't fair for rogues being sub par in 5.0-5.1 and it is not fair for rogues being overpowered in 5.2.

So either way faster patches are great.

I wanted 5.3 as soon as I became exalted with kirin tor offensive.

If you think patches should be based upon the stupid desires and needs of a tiny minority of people, something is mentally wrong with you, and you got to learn to share.

Talking about fairness is unfair, because there are always two sides in a fairness discussion, and each of them feels unfairly treated.

lolwut?

No, because I'm one Secret of the Mogu shy of my meta gem, and now I'm going to have to compete with the new quests in the Barrens and getting raid pets and assorted other things all because RNG hates me.

I hate patch days... they ruin everything. Should have waiting until after Memorial Day so everyone would be happy to patch after a long weekend. Stupid Blizzard.

Nerfs and buffs happen all the time. If you couldn't make the rating you wanted now then its you, not the class.

uhm yes it's fair, do I care about pvp? no, why? because it was never intend to be in the game other than the random pvp flag. yeh..
    oh and as people said, if you coulden't meet the rateing in time, you don't deserve it, simples.
    same goes for raiding, I know I won't reach the realm first and top hundred guilds atm, or ever tbh, why? because I know that I won't and even if i did try i'd burn out faster than ragnaros ever did.

To put it this way, some thigns were not ment to be, simple, now move on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodoxus View Post
    No, because I'm one Secret of the Mogu shy of my meta gem, and now I'm going to have to compete with the new quests in the Barrens and getting raid pets and assorted other things all because RNG hates me.

I hate patch days... they ruin everything. Should have waiting until after Memorial Day so everyone would be happy to patch after a long weekend. Stupid Blizzard.
    Not everyone is from the U.S, it's something you guys have to deal with, not our fault the US goverment places holidays like that. heck I got silly holidays here sweden, which I might add i don't even care about apart from: I don't need to work today because it's a silly holiday i don't care about. yes I know the reason why you celebrate memorial day, to remember all thoes who have given there lifes for US. the fact still stands however not everyone has Memorial day, which means.. some people want more stuff to do other than the IoT Dailies and the ToT Raid.
    Last edited by Kharli; 2013-05-20 at 11:20 PM.

Ill actually be re-activating my account tomorrow. So yeah, sounds good to me lol. Hope my paladin will feel more love. Got some low level items that need increases haha.

And yeah, this game wasn't supposed to be designed for pvp. PvP just kinda made its way into the game as a Mini game ( game within a game, kinda like pet battles ).

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fair? What is this I don't even.

More things to do, more balance changes, I think we're done here.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"