Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    Unless you're in a hardcore raiding guild that does heroic modes you shouldn't worry and go for whichever you find fun.
    The differences between the specs are literally so small it won't matter. Like I said earlier, Fuzzqt of Blood Legion did just fine as DW Frost for all of progress and he's just one example.

If you're a good player, you can make Restoration DPS work. (arguable, but you get the point)
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Quote Originally Posted by Samsarathedk View Post

As to your comment about using re as dw and it 'working as well' have you actually tried using re as dw? It is a dps loss, blood tap is the only effective means for gaining runes as dw frost. What you are suggesting would be like telling an unholy dk to run with re, it simply does not synchronize with the spec's playstyle. Dw frost is all about having a limitless plethora of resources to blast the boss with resulting in net gain of substantial damage through the use of essentially double the resources of 2 hand frost to make up for their high obliterate crits i.e. 2 dw frost howling blasts>= 1 2 hand frost obliterate.
    I actually leveled with runic empowerment because of frost strike and its use of rune power resource. I felt I would benefit the best off of it. So I've never actually tried blood tap to be able to say runic empowerment was a dps loss in comparison. That goes as well for UhB as well. So I'm gonna give blood tap and plague leech a try, because I do notice down time. I've tried the other suggestions provided on here so far and it's picking my dps up bit by bit...right now i'm just limited by my gear, but yeah.

One thing that kinda got to me though was tank was complaining about me always hitting Howling blast :/. I do watch when they're only pulling 1 mob or so and i'll switch to icy touch but, other than that HB is getting used. I guess most people don't really know the difference? Thanks again!!!

---------- Post added 2013-05-20 at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post

If you're a good player, you can make Restoration DPS work. (arguable, but you get the point)
    I actually thought of my disc priest when you said this. I'll jump into heroics now with him and...granted the players are either fresh 90's or..just bad....but my dps can get up to 35-40k when there's no damage going out and i'm using atonement. It's kind of rediculous lol.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by raziel083 View Post
    I actually leveled with runic empowerment because of frost strike and its use of rune power resource. I felt I would benefit the best off of it. So I've never actually tried blood tap to be able to say runic empowerment was a dps loss in comparison. That goes as well for UhB as well. So I'm gonna give blood tap and plague leech a try, because I do notice down time. I've tried the other suggestions provided on here so far and it's picking my dps up bit by bit...right now i'm just limited by my gear, but yeah.

One thing that kinda got to me though was tank was complaining about me always hitting Howling blast :/. I do watch when they're only pulling 1 mob or so and i'll switch to icy touch but, other than that HB is getting used. I guess most people don't really know the difference? Thanks again!!!
    If a tank can't take threat from you when you use howling blast then they are bad, dw frost dks aren't exactly known for their threat. I'm in a heroic progression raiding guild and I'm usually 4th or 5th (or lower) on the threat meters and am in no danger of pulling threat even on add fights like the bats on heroic Tortos or the Zandalari adds on heroic Horridon.
    Last edited by Samsarathedk; 2013-05-20 at 08:25 PM.

If a tank can't take from you when you use howling blast then they are bad, dw frost dks aren't exactly known for their threat. I'm in a heroic progression raiding guild and I'm usually 4th or 5th (or lower) on the threat meters and am in no danger of pulling threat even on add fights like the bats on heroic Tortos or the Zandalari adds on heroic Horridon.
    Threat wasn't even the issue lol. He didn't like that i kept hitting it....it was just that simple. I guess he figured that's all that I was spamming and didn't understand my explanation....or want to. Threat i generally don't even have a problem with because I always wait 1 or 2 secs after they pull, and my mod does indicate when i'm pulling a lot of threat which is what you said very little. When i do or start to, i back off and if i have threat i'll throw up a cd and wait for tank to pick up again. But that's really rare that it happens.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

Deleted
    Actually, you will find downtime, roughly 1-2 seconds occasionally if you do not use plague leech and use it effectively and there is ample time in dw rotation to weave it in Plague leech is one of several effective tools for a dw dk to use to keep his downtime at a minimum, choosing to neglect one of said tools results in gimping one's overall damage output and should be avoided at all costs.

As to your comment about using re as dw and it 'working as well' have you actually tried using re as dw? It is a dps loss, blood tap is the only effective means for gaining runes as dw frost. What you are suggesting would be like telling an unholy dk to run with re, it simply does not synchronize with the spec's playstyle. Dw frost is all about having a limitless plethora of resources to blast the boss with resulting in net gain of substantial damage through the use of essentially double the resources of 2 hand frost to make up for their high obliterate crits i.e. 2 dw frost howling blasts>= 1 2 hand frost obliterate.
    It's not that bad, ofc it's a loss since u're not using all runes like 2H frost does but if some can't handle it it's better than nothing. I won't ever recommend it but for whoever isn't doing any heroics it doen't matter after all.

It is insane how one little trinket from ToT makes a huge difference in the whole Unholy vs both frost specs.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    It is insane how one little trinket from ToT makes a huge difference in the whole Unholy vs both frost specs.
    Yeah gotta love Ji-Kun's Heroic Feather Blight :P

Quote Originally Posted by raziel083 View Post
    So I've finally hit 90, and throughout leveling I've been dual wielding. As i often do when i hit 90 on a character i go to Icy Veins and here to check up stat prioritizing, etc. And to my dismay, it seems that 2h frost is better dps overall, and I'm wondering why. Is it because of the hit cap? Or the burst? Icy Veins says that 2h is just better single target while dw shines on cleaves and aoe.

One thing i noticed when raiding on my priest was that most frost dk's use a 2'her. I always thought that it was just preference more than anything. I know for me it's mostly preference to dw. I started dw frost tanking back in wrath, so I always just kept it that way when i began leveling again. And i know i shouldn't go by anything really below heroics or under lvl 90 but I watched my dps as I leveled through, and I've always seemed to be able to keep up or top dps meters(i realize there are tons of variables to that statement). This is also while i was throwing interrupts in and watching what was going on...which seems to lack a lot lately with most players.

So tl;dr: How big of a difference is there in dps? Is it enough to hurt me noticeably or is it within reasonable range where i can keep dw-ing frost?
    Hey Raziel,

My apologies for being six years too late to respond, I unfortunately steered clear of MMOChamp forums and Icy Veins a while back after the toxicity and unknown nature of most gameplay by a majority of the base (and sadly the people that wrote the site). I strictly used MMOChamp as a source of data mining (which it's amazing for) I was mostly a master lurker of ElitistJerks (or so they called themselves Theorycrafters, it's actually called Simulation or personally i'd probably just call it simcraft or anything sim based as this is the actual "theorycrafting" or what I'd call WoW Automation), Arena Junkies, and a few other places. While I did visit these forums I never bothered creating an account because what better to spy on nerds than to pretend you don't exist, especially once you're recruited in and treated like trash.

Prior to dropping out of school I listened extensively to my brother during his development of his PhD in Modeling and Simulation and took every possible Psychology and Philosophy course available. I soon realized the 0.1% of WoW was run by statisticians which meant they didn't actually do any work, they just made a bot do it. This lead me to realize the reason I never bothered posting in those forums was because they were cancerous and toxic because the ruling parties thought they were gods. My favorite boss of all time will always be Lei Shen for the irony that is what describes Blizzard as an entity of what it turned into post trash that is Activision, plus EJ, and honestly half of BL personality traits. Your best asset is a listener, not a whisperer, not a talker, a listener. Something a majority of BL lacked, but when focused in on the actual talent within BL, endless possibilities.

That being said, most of what others have said in this forum are accurate, but if you want an additional clue your game style/play and spec you choose will always be determined based off the content that you are attributed to. The reason I was DW Frost for most of all the tier/xpac was due to the nature that sometimes the dice just don't roll in your favor during splits week before the real race starts. That being said, it worked out in our favor because we were able to split loot more efficiently and DW Frost had huge benefits throughout MoP because devs heavily favored fights with utility based requirements (anyone remember when we could AoE grip, or do anything useful other then mash 3 buttons?) and adds that needed to die fast. This meant that in early item level progression DW frost howling mastery spam will always destroy Unholy in regards to benefiting the raid if that boss required a mechanic of said nature. Funny thing is I disliked playing the spec, because it's honestly pretty simple in regards to rotation. I was waiting for a 2H for months to play UH because it was an actual spec instead of me being asleep, but the nature of it is being asleep benefits the guild more because we needed that dps, so it will always be worth it if it benefits the whole.

The reason being that Kruciel dominated for most of the expansion is for numerous reasons. One being he's a far better player than I, two, I had never played DW frost prior to progression on Will of Emps, shit, I was one of only three people responsible for why we lost to Vodka on phase one of progression because I could not muscle memory my rotation within mechanical complexity on Will of Emps, a fault I blame solely on myself and my inability to learn both specs fluently prior to progression. Not that it mattered, Vodka blatantly exploited Gara'jal the Spiritbinder (the dps check boss in the dungeon... That being said every Instance has a "DPS" check boss, simply meaning we need B damage but sadly we can only achieve A damage. Well a A style thinker would use a mage ability to "steal" an npcs ability to have 100% haste, essentially becoming a DPS god temporarily from a creature that was patched in Vanilla for the same thing, yet somehow became unpatched in MoP, this highlights a key turning point in MoP).

Interesting enough we informed Blizzard of the exploit and 15% before we were going to kill the boss after Vodka had cheated and advanced past us, Blizzard reset the boss and patched the mage exploit, extending our kill for additional time due to having to fight the boss as intended. Somehow Vodka was left untouched in regards to disciplinary actions. It reminds me of Spine of Deathwing and how Blood Legion would of had World First on spine but given Blood Legions inclination towards fair gameplay, informed devs of bugs that could break gameplay. They then applied a hot fix moments before they were to kill the boss before KIN Raiders and reset their instance.

Most people think Blood Legion came to fame because all the other euros were banned for doing "nothing out of the ordinary", but really it was because they were cheating and that's what happens when you cheat. This myth was then propelled forward because our Raid Leader is a walking magnet for external pressure from the public due to using outdated military techniques that did not win us the war against Method, it just made it that much easier for the public to disapprove of us. What is essentially a puppet while our other tank did the strategizing, much like our current president. This of course looks extremely toxic to the public and in return looks bad by future sponsorships.

I then acquired an additional sponsorship through a jersey manufacturer, one that I met while I was internally beta testing their mobile app's because they were good friends from WoW. I never received any items given from Razer Inc from the team or from the jersey company, I found out later that said person had "a lot of extras". I then reached out years later to my friend to find out that sponsorship never went through and transactions not fluid or known.

The war was temporarily won long before by the acquisition of Zoomkins and his devotion to pure, honest, and fair game-play within the organization and is evident if you watch the documentary on Race to World First (somehow shortly after my best friend luckily knew someone within BL and luckily for me I befriend females for their brains, not sex, and it worked out). I was internally audited for 3 weeks by a Veteran, then a formal 30 person interview. I believed in Dan's cause purely off watching his interview with becoming a professional gamer and wanting to be world first, and I wanted to be a part of that experience with someone who understood where the future was headed. BL would not exist if it was not for him and a few other key people (Zonkers, Ararat, Philip) and the honor to stand side by side with Drama (fitting name to stand by, considering what a shit show BL turned into because of behavioral issues inflicting monetary value over others in forms of withholding sponsorship items).

(interesting enough Vodka did the same thing with their sponsorships prior within their officer core right before they disbanded mid MoP, while internally we all laughed saying we'd never do that... the irony is astounding)

Essentially what you had was a war between Affinity (most popular streamer, also worst mechanically with awareness, toxic, and negative - emphasis on most popular and then followed by those traits... America.) and Rigg (raging machine for negative press [donald]) for money (you'll notice our kill video only has one PoV, coincidence? I'd think again), one that destroyed the core of BL and withered away it's true purpose which was originally for the love of the game. After we won Heart of Fear things changed. This led to further drama internally that was then expressed externally as else to mitigate damage, or otherwise mitigate himself from damage because let's be honest, it's one guy that somehow fell in love with the best DPS class in the game with zero mechanical awareness but in direct contact with Blizzard on developing Warlock abilities and quests.

My best friend from Defenestrate had more awareness, skill, and is a woman. Yet somehow Shina outparsed simulated bots, this woman was pulling numbers that automation can barely beat (if you think that's skill, okay, then explain why during Lei Shen progression she purposely always put herself in a position that could cause wipes in the final phase with whips? Do you recall her saying I need a lot of healing at the end of the video, you should also pay attention to her strategic positioning throughout that demo, almost throwing worthy)

Funny enough Warlock is Blizzards favorite class, funny enough we had to stack warlocks for almost all of MoP because simulations showed us that they were completely broken and in order to achieve maximum results we had to stack them given any opportunity. The timing couldn't of been any better with a completely new development team I mean ElitistJerks Guild designing every boss encounter for Blizzard. What are the odds Warlocks are EJ's favorite class? Hmm, considering the complexity of the class and given egotistical natures of people at high end raiding guilds, I wonder.

I had never touched a DK prior to joining BL. I was a holy paladin for ten years because DPS was the most fucking boring thing I could ever imagine doing. That being said BL needed utility and a thinker, not a fragger, so I dropped everything and committed to what they needed. I focused all of my efforts into mastering UH during beta and early live because I believed it would outweigh DW on fights that mattered (Lei Shen being one) and I was right, you were able to roll your initial fully charged dot from inception and it would amplify x100000000. Any who, That being said it's no excuse for how poor I played that first tier, but I learned a lot from Kruciel and Acrol that allowed me to expedite the process.

If you want the honest truth there was a point I was on the chopping block after my dismal performance in Mogu'shan Vaults. Luckily I took ownership and I worked hard on trying to understand mechanics and functionality of team based work. I was to be replaced by Acrol since he was the most experienced Veteran and also of equal skill to Kruciel. Thankfully Acrol worked extensively with me and provided me with all utility based addons to improve my performance, he trained me in proper techniques and by opening day of Heart of Fear I was about 80% caught up. This allowed Acrol to go back to his main that was his Druid which allowed us the flexibility to essentially win Hear of Fear based off analysis of druid mechanics discovered by well, all of our moonkins, because they were the masterminds behind most of our success during MoP. This bundled with Zonkers ability to create effective addons within short periods of time, and with what Ararat had left in him in regards to morale prior to being completely gutted by people that shouldn't of existed within the guild. I simply just translated their ideas into simple visual graph formats.

When it comes to World first raiding it's simply a matter of strategy and knowing what classes benefit the most out of each encounter. It's the only way to win at that level because the dungeon is gated internally by item level far beyond what we're technically supposed to be able to achieve at that time in progression. The joy of the race is killing what developers would consider unkillable given current item levels, given internally they only have 15 or so raid testers. IE, we are their beta testers doing all the grunt work for them to patch and appeal to a broader audience. Tragically with reoccurring cheating and comically Blizzard looking the other way, but all is well now with OverWatch, fear not.

Pretty much to sum up, during that time period (assuming now it's drastically different because every tier/patch will be **I stopped actively playing years ago) at the time DW Frost was amazing for a lot of bosses because killing adds was very important with time being the factor. Granted you had 30 additional item levels none of these factors would mean much of anything. To see the perspective from World first raiding and apply that to anything out of the top 5 is a big misstep, not to say it in any sort of elitist way. It's simply that item levels 3 months in opposed to 3 days in are very different in regards to how your spec will play with your guilds needs or desires. Always appeal to your team when you choose a spec, build for winning, not for meters. Think like a euro, and play how you want to play because at the end of the day theory-crafting isn't really applicable anymore in regards to rotations and eventually it won't even be needed given simulations input, and you may have a chance at de-throneing living legends.

There's a reason Method live streams their raids now, because everyone left that would be sniping their stream for advantages won't work, given Method as a unit has been around far longer and there's no actual competition left outside 1 or 2 guilds, but given how much monetary value Method has gained from being smart about their labeling I don't see it changing until WoW dies, because Blizzard never cared about WoW PvE competitive, it was always appeal to the base which is what any smart dev would do. Then later appeal to the hard core which makes absolutely no sense unless you know you have projected (simulated) numbers of WoW Classic outweighing your retail product that you swore you'd never re-release.

This meant that top guilds like Paragon, Nihilum, SK Gaming, etc, had in place funds and assets that were strategic for growth within their organization. Ones that eventually without official sponsorship from the game company, becomes impossible to maintain unless you pursue other games or invest heavily in future trends (Method - social networking - genius [sounds like the donald]), (which as you'll notice SK Gaming is a staple of modern gaming franchises as well). As you can see Method was always second to every guild before it but they endured the financial battle long before needing to actually win, in turn Method was playing Football while a majority of Americans were too busy getting concussions in "Football". once they all left it was just Us and Them. At that point Vodka was already bleeding internally, we knew they were dead months prior to their official death.

At this point with the information I had gathered and understanding that Esports would not trend for another 3-4 years officially in the public's eye, and from previous World First analysis meant I had to relentlessly push for more openness about sponsorships and building our team to be able to afford long term sustainable financial growth. I knew if we were unable to sustain any sort of income we would not beat Method logically, because we had already beat them strategically earlier with superior sims. Yet I was denied by officers endlessly, it was factual at this point certain individuals no longer had interest in the love of the game, and quickly sold out.

I then flew out to see my best friend, a Engineering Manager now at Netflix, at the time was broke, just had his first child, and was playing WoW to escape from reality. One of the officers texted me telling me he was suicidal, and knowing that I was near by I offered that he could stay with us to feel safe while he beta tested Siege with the rest of the guild. He did so and we spoke briefly about the direction things were headed, and it seemed apparent that they were going to capitalize and dip, he was mostly using the suicidal story as a ploy to gather information (which I found ironic because I'm Bipolar and they knew that, who would of thought they'd use mental health to potentially exploit a individual that was beyond devoted to BL and active in the mental health field for less stimga), which doesn't make any sense given I never gave Midwinter a lick of information that was pertinent to their runner up success. It was by chance that I raided with Gondlem prior as a child in Black Temple. We stayed friends, but staying friend's doesn't mean I'm feeding him information because I respect World First. Unfortunately that concept doesn't sink in with people and as humans tend to do, they assume.

Any who long story short and in regards to WoW as a whole, there's probably a reason most of their senior staff and writers all left already, and there's also reasons why the lead developer that came from being a professional Everquest player turned WoW lead Raid Dungeon dev is now their lead on Titan I mean Overwatch. There's also a reason why the GM of ElitestJerks is now the lead developer of Blizzards Raid dungeons.

Also correlates with how well dungeon design advanced from cata to MoP. MoP raid mechanics were so far advanced from previous iterations and it's pretty obvious as to why that is. Because they had actual nerds design it, which what do you know makes the game more enjoyable. There's a reason why any top player cites Lei Shen as a top 5 boss. Sadly it came a little too late as sub counts peaked early cata (same time EJ was converted internally to Blizzard) and if anyone played cata you would of quit at the exact same time, given I did* I always come back it's crack, and it's pretty obvious from looking at the chart as to why. They never intended for WoW to last past 2015, it's just straight cheese at this point.

This led EJ to capitalize in the Asian market favoring massive population growth over innovation, resulting in overall better mechanics and quick cash, but less player functionality overtime. Which in reality actually would decrease your player base, not increase it, but they knew this already. This in turn removed all of Asia from the World Race scene over night and Blizzard's excuse was in code "testing new ways to make money" yet removing them from competition pools and making them a beta site for further implementations, further killing the World First race without being overt about it. Less competition = dead game = longest survival of financial stability wins, guess who won, Method.

This led to other major guilds slowly dropping out of the race due to the same trends we internally were aware of and zero effort by Blizzard to assist outside Sales run's that Blizzard deemed illegal, then account sharing which every top 5 guild did, they started cracking down specifically on certain guilds in the circuit. This all being in regards to staying in the scene requires a certain amount of finance.

European culture and trends are universally applicable to Esports (Europeans/South Korea picked up on Esports trending markets way before USA and still USA Is in semi-denial even though it's a billion dollar industry now, will be a trillion, and also the NCAA will be converted to Esports as well, they're already in development with schools designing degrees for Esports management and the gentlemen I spoke with told me he is in direct contact with senior employees at Blizzard, I then decided not to take his class). Essentially Blizzard was gutting the PvE Pro Circuit in favor of OverWatch adoption and Classic Adoption and knew all along. Which if you followed what Gabe Newell said 10 plus years ago about single player games you'd understand what Blizzard decided to implement way later, IE PvP > PvE = profit = people watch = twitch = TMZ = lol = cable = you're being played, you should try fragging instead of watching them. Might as well just install WoW in system32, delete system32, reinstall your OS and install Nostalrius Classic I mean WoW Classic (taking bets how many they poached when they sent that cease and desist letter), reinstall TF2 I mean Overwatch, rename it Titan, and call it a day because what's the point.

I waited six years to share this story for multiple reasons, but the main reason being the last thing BL needed was more drama, now that the game is beyond dead and statute of limitations have been exceeded. I wanted to share with the world that almost all of BL internally was great, but by the rule of the few it radically prevented growth, destroyed our public image, and hindered our development of strategies during the race to further implement innovation, leading to internal bleeding of Ararat slowly being applied by Rigg and enforced by Shina as the mastermind that was most likely a internal employee that I will never be able to verify or confirm because I don't even know, but given she was a professional ice-skater, had no situational awareness but executed dps better than a bot, and equivalent to Abigail Adams in regards to how Rigg approached every situation and also focused his attention towards strategists that were made irrelevant by a majority but still proceeded with on key encounters. That and endless correspondence with Warlock developers from EJ on Warlock questing and abilities, yeah.

Oddly enough the only World First the public was aware of was Empress... Our strategy was designed completely by people unaffiliated with Blizzard and led by Dan way before he was acquired by Blizzard. It's funny when realistically we would of easily had multiple end world firsts, but we chose to not cheat, while countless others not only abused the system and gained off of it but trash talked in the process, I think that's where I died laughing and decided to wait six years. Surprisingly too on Sha of Fear they nerfed his % to Phase 2 right after Method gained access to it (we were 1% off btw, then they reset the boss), virtually meaning no matter if we beat them they would say that Blizzard nerfed it, making them the victor, although that seems rather odd how timed it was given all developers were floating above us and sitting in both mumbles. Yet because of our puppet we fell on the sword for the states, seems to be almost happening in real time now just with some dude that's orange. To say I have respect for World racing post Lich King is a joke. The last known guild that was actual quality was SK Gaming and always will be SK Gaming. The rest has just been one rigged system to another.

Shout out to Acrol, Zoomkins, Ararat, Zonkers, Kruciel, Arv, Taft, and of course 3 star directorial Michelin star Philip. (not that it matters, after I had a manic episode 6 years ago I gquit on all characters and due to ignorance was immediately removed by a majority of people on friends lists after begging to be re-invited, ignored with no reply, because people don't understand how Bipolar actually works).

That being said Acrol and Dan are the only two that ever actually understood the notion that bipolar is simply a different way to access energy and in return helped me throughout the process of being a part of BL and I will always be thankful for those two.

I dropped out of college for BL, survived ODing/intentional suicide, was hospitalized 16 times, laughed at by rigg for months, called things you don't want to know, committed a year and 4 months of my life to the cause for the love of the game, became a Veteran, obtained World First, contributed to the strategy defining World First, and did it all for about 100 dollars. Whether you want to believe it or not, real gamers game for the love of the game. That being said, I was completely disowned from the guild after my psychosis and only stayed in contact with two people after my psychosis.

Ironic considering Rigg is more clinically Bipolar than I am yet gained most of all the financial wealth with Affinity, while a majority of the strategist played for the love of the game, yet almost all policy was dictated based off greed and you wonder why BL disintegrated? I mean look at the current state of this country, it's just all one universal applicable meme of sadness.

Thankfully Bipolar is treatable and over 9 years I was able to get on the right medication. That being said the culture of 0.1% breeds toxicity and racism, not by those that matter, but by those that do not. Unfortunately the one's that do not seem to always have the loudest say or voice and sadly the public (and internally) only see's 5% of the story.

I think to conclude the general public has no idea what's really going on in the pro circuit and reading most forums is laughable at best, when you only have the company/base itself to blame not the raiders. We've turned TMZ into Twitch essentially over the past 6 years, and the next generation of celebrities have already been born, most people still just don't get it yet. Automation is here people, and it's about to slay real bosses not just digital ones. Why do you think euro rate of Esports contracts is exponential compared to USA and work 4 days a week and chill? Hello? That's because they already know universal income will be applicable given automation will wipe out half the market in a hundred years. Why do you think millions of people sit there glued to there screens watching someone do something they themselves could do? Why do you think every Professional Gamer that gets flipped to a company becomes a Engineer essentially? Wake up, USA gaming is shit and if we don't do something soon we will be left in the dirt. We need to start treating Esports like it's Football, not the other way around, or our economy will plummet.
    Last edited by Fuzzqt; 2019-03-20 at 04:18 PM. Reason: GG Paragon.

Well..dual wield frost is better than 2h frost right?
    Can't say ive seen any lvl 120 frost dks that don't dw. Maybe i'm not looking hard enough.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzqt View Post
    My apologies for being six years too late to respond
    I knew DKs practiced necromancy, but this is too far.

Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Well..dual wield frost is better than 2h frost right?
    Can't say ive seen any lvl 120 frost dks that don't dw. Maybe i'm not looking hard enough.
    You're unable to use a two-handed weapon as a Frost DK since Legion untill now.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    I knew DKs practiced necromancy, but this is too far.
    That's what I thought aswell. Christ.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.