Thread: Clarification

Deleted

Clarification

I've asked on the blizzard forum but no one had an answer/replied

Picking up the Alliance or Horde flag while in a Rated Battleground now increases damage taken by 50% for characters in a tanking specialization, and increases damage taken by 20% for characters in a non-tanking specialization.
    it also count for orbs in Tok and for the flag in EoTs ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think so. In ToK you already have a quickly stacking debuff that increases the damage you take and EoTS is not really a ctf map.
    I could be wrong, but I doubt it.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-05-20 at 12:49 AM.

I imagine EoTS would increase damage taken, but for Kotmogu, as Niberion said, it isn't a traditional 'flag holding' map so I can't imagine the penalty would apply there.

Though due to the obsession with the flag, it getting that same penalty in EotS might not be a bad thing, making it less attractive.
    I can but hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Though due to the obsession with the flag, it getting that same penalty in EotS might not be a bad thing, making it less attractive.
    I can but hope.
    I would hope that in an RBG EotS, your group would be a little more cohesive and receptive to directions...

In Randoms, though, have you ever seen a tank spec charge at the flag once the BG starts? All I ever see are DPS. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

Quote Originally Posted by Inahu View Post
    I would hope that in an RBG EotS, your group would be a little more cohesive and receptive to directions...

In Randoms, though, have you ever seen a tank spec charge at the flag once the BG starts? All I ever see are DPS. :P
    It seems to only apply to RBGs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    It seems to only apply to RBGs
    That's what I was getting at. I think ComputerNerd will be disappointed, because by the sounds of it he's referring to random BGs, not RBGs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Didn't help that he had Sky Admiral Warcrimes McEvillaugh flying his airship for him.
    hi im tydrane from dranasuss

10+ Year Old Account
    I am 100% certain it wont be in EOTS as someone at Blizzard would argue "but you dont have to kill the FC you could just take a 3rd base."
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.