Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    Mediocre damage? As soon as I get his ultimate I generally go after the ADC/Support and get a double kill in 8 out of 10 games. Beyond that I can 100-0 almost any champion in the game from that point on. Yep, mediocre damage, totally.

No CC? He has a hard CC stun. Granted you have to hit a skill shot. I know some people can't manage an ability that implies the need for having skill though.

No self defense? Lolwut? Hard CC and TONS OF ARMOR because he gets it FOR FREE when he stacks AP. Even with the current nerf to Armor he is still a complete pain in the balls for AD to kill. Mix in the Typical Rylia's Crystal Sceptor or Rod of Ages and it's that much worse. There is no APmid in the game that I can think of off the top of my head that is capable of nuking anything in game while being as tanky as he can be.

No Mobility? After he comes out of Locus, which he can shut off whenever he wants, he gets a pretty massive speed boost. That's more "mobility" than a lot of champions in this game get.

Zero team support? He is an APMid, the team is supposed to support him. Even still, he has a hard CC he can use to peel and can rain electric death on the enemy team from out of view. I can't count the number of times I have saved my team from a bad engage by raining my ult on them forcing them to disengage. Yep, no team support or utility there.

Why did you bother to reply to this thread if you know absolutely nothing about how this champion works?
    Yes, I don't even play Xerath, but realize what a massive threat he is if left unchecked.

10+ Year Old Account
    They turned his E into a 1000 range line stun that passes through enemies hit. Oh god...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...e=420#38303471

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    They turned his E into a 1000 range line stun that passes through enemies hit. Oh god...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...e=420#38303471
    I love it. If this is just a first step of his rework, I smell "ban xerath"
    This + ulti = 2000 range? Gank bot from dragon
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-06-01 at 02:51 PM.

Deleted
    Could anyone tell me if that Xelnath guy that has made all the official posts regarding Xerath is in fact the previous warlock developer Xelnath?

Xelnath's profile on mmo-champion: http://www.mmo-champion.com/members/871263-Xelnath

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, he is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Yes, he is.
    Awesome. He seemed like a great developer, and I think his approach to the community was definitely better than anything else I've seen.

Deleted
    I don't think they can fix Xerath without making a massive overhaul, like Evelynn, his kit is just way too powerfull.
    Champions with such a huge kit are almost impossible to balance for competitive play so Riot makes it that they become underpowered as fuck

Hate to Necro the thread, but I was under the impression the Xerath rework was going to come out with 3.14. Wasnt it almost done before preseason was launched?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    Hate to Necro the thread, but I was under the impression the Xerath rework was going to come out with 3.14. Wasnt it almost done before preseason was launched?
    They didn't like how he was testing and took him off to remake the ultimate again. That's the last we have heard so far.

Was the new Ulti just as much ALL OF HIM as it is currently? All he was able to do on one side, Insignificant as an ult on the other?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    Was the new Ulti just as much ALL OF HIM as it is currently? All he was able to do on one side, Insignificant as an ult on the other?
    I don't know exactly off the top of my head what was bad and I don't have the time to look for the red posts right now. I believe people really enjoyed the ult and the AA replacer, but it felt weird not to cast spells or something like that.

ahhh.. fair enough. thx!
    I want the new xerath ASAP so i can get the sense on whether I like him as a champ after the reword.