Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    The alliance will administer the Horde until the pre-expac patch were the Horde players overthrow the Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    IMO the twist would be to select one person.
    Everyone expects a council, and a council just doesn't fit the Horde.
    It doesn't need to 'fit' when the position of Warchief and a sole leader has been shown repeatedly to lead to tragedy. Even Thrall was shown repeatedly to have poor judgement in regards to many matters, including putting Garrosh in a position of power in the first place. A council would be ideal as it would allow every race within the Horde to stand on relatively equal footing (which also ties into the whole 'the Horde is a family' thing that's been going on lately) whilst allowing for more diplomacy.

Anduin will be killed, then resurrected as an Undead. Through the transition, he will be corrupted and ascend to the title of Warchief. Father/son rivalry, anyone?

i was expecting this to be about the new unannounced feature... i'm a little dissapointed.

but still, vol'jin will probably become warchief and i reckon jaina will go apeshit at some point.

but as for the the big announcement - it'll either be mega realms (CRZ everywhere including AH's) or it'll be retro raid content scaled up to 90+
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    We want drama..someone should be killed in 5.4 ( not talking about Garrosh )