Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    No new Engineering stuff.
    /thread
    no really..i lost my expectation with blizzard at this point, yay we are gona get new stuff.. this was announced back in 5.2
    it was pushed back, now wit h5.3 it's even more pushed back.
    i doubt it will ever see the light of day before the end of MoP.
    but as to your perdictions.
    1. highly likely I suppose.
    2. yeh sure why not, lets bash the alliance in the faces,(yes I do realise garrosh is against the horde rebelion as well, the problem is Alliance haven't had a *fistbump* moment yet, nor does it seem very likely).
    3.Maybe.. maybe..
    4. the start might be very thrall-iss horde (Warcratft 3)style, and the deeper we go in the raid the more twisted stuff we see.
    5.Nah
    6.Mrnhg..maybe?
    7.It has to be a Alliance character( sorry horde, but it has to, if blizzard are to go in what they said that they will focus on alliance story, who has been most hurt by garrosh, Alliance.)
    8.Lor'themar, i'l dance if that becomes the truth, tho they might go Council aka a Warcouncil and the leader of the ORCS will be a Warchief or High chief.
    A note on 2. Any potential attack on Stormwind, or any other major city, will ultimately fail without dealing lasting damage. There is actually no reason why the Alliance can't get a fishpump moment in on a defensive victory, provided the attacking force is sufficiently smashed. The overall point is that Garrosh needs to feel like he's still a serious threat even as we storm the gates of Orgrimmar. Showing that his reach still extends beyond the city would be a way to do just that.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    why last minute?
    with 5.3 being released 5.4 will be on the ptr very soon, so while the patch itself is still a few months off a good portion of the info will be known soon through datamining and whatnot
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Onyxia deep breaths more.

Ohwait...

Deleted
    Maybe it won't be just one warcheif, maybe it be a council of leaders like voljin, thral,cairne to rule as one, people are expecting blizzard to have one warcheif but a twist could be a council

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzie Azz View Post
    Maybe it won't be just one warcheif, maybe it be a council of leaders like voljin, thral,cairne to rule as one, people are expecting blizzard to have one warcheif but a twist could be a council

IMO the twist would be to select one person.
    Everyone expects a council, and a council just doesn't fit the Horde.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    with 5.3 being released 5.4 will be on the ptr very soon, so while the patch itself is still a few months off a good portion of the info will be known soon through datamining and whatnot
    I wouldn't expect it that soon, probably in a couple of weeks.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I wouldn't expect it that soon, probably in a couple of weeks.
    I expect the official reveal of 5.4's raid (SoO) to be next Tuesday.

PTR coming 1-2 weeks later.

Patch late August
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Calling it now: Stormwind will be involved somehow.

The end of Tides of War had Garrosh threatening Varian (to himself, mind you) about there only being one victor in this war and that he would watch Stormwind burn around him.

Tweeted Christie Golden recently about that being an empty threat, or some truth to it and she responded with "Ah now, that would be spoiling things, wouldn't it?". Might mean nothing, but I think Garrosh will turn to SW somehow.

i can accept Sylvanas to be the new warchief, but cetainly not Voljin, the peacemaker. But if Voljin would enrage like the Zandalari did, i can imagine him to be a good warchief, though.

Aba'zik Khampfire will take his place as the new Warchief of the Horde!! i got inside info bro's!!

Deleted
    No mention of the brave General Nazgrim sort of makes me lose hope :<

Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    In the closing cinematic, Garrosh and varian are duking it out, both obviously tired. Green meteors begin raining from the sky.

Warcraft 3.
    Oh how I want this!

I listened to the recent Gamebreaker Interview and they did indicate that they might be looking to do something similar to the Battlefield: Barrens again in 5.4.

No idea how it would be implemented though. We'll have to wait and see on that point.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I predict that the days of having a Warchief title to rule the Horde will come to an end after we deal with Garrosh in patch 5.4. It will be some kind of new era where there will be no such thing as Warchief to eliminate the possibility to have another Garrosh/Blackhand again to torn the Horde apart.

Maybe some kind of council ruling style like the current Ironforge leadership.

I wonder if there will be some kind of new daily hub or something like IoT is to ToT. I mean the Barrens campaign sort of seems like that but it's scheduled for an in-betweeny patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    With 5.3 going live tomorrow, 5.4 could potentially hit the PTRs at any time. I figure that means it's time for a prediction threat so everyone has somewhere to refer back to when saying "I called it!" if they are ultimately proven right.
    Please don't "call" things. It's really tedious and nobody cares what random people "called".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want Slyvanas. Somehow. No matter what. But she has to come back into spotlight! Favorite Warcraft character by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I wonder if there will be some kind of new daily hub or something like IoT is to ToT. I mean the Barrens campaign sort of seems like that but it's scheduled for an in-betweeny patch.

Please don't "call" things. It's really tedious and nobody cares what random people "called".
    lies anyone who can manage to predict atleast 2 out of the next expansion, continent, race/class before blizzcon get bragging rights for the whole year, always been like that.

i got bragging rights for predicting brewmaster and pandaren were going to be the next class and race when everyone told me it would be crazy if they added in both
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I predict that the days of having a Warchief title to rule the Horde will come to an end after we deal with Garrosh in patch 5.4. It will be some kind of new era where there will be no such thing as Warchief to eliminate the possibility to have another Garrosh/Blackhand again to torn the Horde apart.

Maybe some kind of council ruling style like the current Ironforge leadership.
    Like I said before, I really don't see Blizzard throwing out the idea of a central figurehead for both factions after spending so much time establishing Varian as the High King of the Alliance. It's possible that we'll have a ruling council of some kind, but that council will have some sort of figurehead and chances are they'll call that figurehead "Warchief", if for no other reason then tradition.

Blizzard has already stated that Garrosh will not be corrupted/empowered/changed in appearance. He is just going to be a good old fashion bad guy that needs taken care of.

There was a blue post/tweet about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    The Sunreaver plot will be uncovered in either a tie-in short story, in-game event, or small quest series, setting up the culprit(s) as bosses in the siege.

Because the siege will be bland as all hell if all we fight are orc bosses.
    My biggest concern is that they'll take the chance to make Rommath into a raid boss. I've been on edge ever since they were apparently prepared to have him killed off as a Twilight Cultist back in Cataclysm. Either way, I'd like for the Sunreavers as a whole to be innocent. Making them into the bad guys will only serve to erode away the fact that the Kirin Tor have never been held accountable for their inaction back when Kael'thas and his forces were imprisoned in the Violet Hold and due to be executed by Garithos. On the other hand, the whole 'eternal victim' trope is getting a little old when it comes to the blood elves. It seems like whenever they get new lore it involves them being betrayed by someone.