Old World Dragons

Not sure if most of u guys remember these dragons but when I started playing they were some of the most epic world raids ever an I hate how they were completely removed from the game and in ea. spot there are still portals up now do u guys think that if blizzard does do an emerald dream xpac will these dragons make a return?
    "I am the beginning of the end...the shadow which blots out the sun...the bell which tolls your doom... For this moment ALONE was I made. Look upon your death, mortals, and despair!"- Ultraxion
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c3%adno/simple

far as i know the dragons are still there they just aren't insane anymore and were moved to hyjal

10+ Year Old Account
    Those dragons won't, no. They're dead (or redeemed, in one case), as of the Cataclysm update. I think that if the Emerald Nightmare ever comes up again in-game, more Nightmare Dragons would be very likely to appear.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has been said a million times in the emerald dream thread... how about you take your advice their? Don't need an extra thread about something that has already been discussed.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Those dragons won't, no. They're dead (or redeemed, in one case), as of the Cataclysm update. I think that if the Emerald Nightmare ever comes up again in-game, more Nightmare Dragons would be very likely to appear.
    That's a pretty big if. As Blizz said they'd rather revamp Kazzak.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    no they're gone and will never return

They're still around, they just don't look like dragons anymore.

I lol every time I see emerald dream expansion. Read the stormrage book. It only speculates every pre expansion announcement because the fan boys always try to bring it up. So just forget the idea of it.