Possible to buy ilvl600 cloak for off spec?

Just wondering if anyone knows whether it will be possible to buy legendary cloaks for off specs, much in the same way it is possible to buy different versions of the legendary metas now? Or possible to complete more than 1 of the 4 tasks?

I cannot seem to find any information on this. Apologies if this has been asked/answered previously.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, it have been possible to buy Sha- and Meta-gems (from Wathion) for both upgraded gear and OffSpec.

It will only be logical, that you can buy an OS cloak too.. Price-wise, my guess is 20-25K gold..

However, no guaranties..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Any word on how these are provided, based on task?

I'm prot mainspec, but will be using the "Str DPS" cape instead of the "tank" one. Does this mean that I'll need to do the "DPS" scenario/task as Ret? Or can I do the "Tank" one as prot, then choose the DPS cape as reward?

Given the low difficulty of the quest chain so far, I don't foresee doing the scenario in my shit ret gear to be an issue, just want to know if I need to do it, or if I can try the tank scenario instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Any word on how these are provided, based on task?

I'm prot mainspec, but will be using the "Str DPS" cape instead of the "tank" one. Does this mean that I'll need to do the "DPS" scenario/task as Ret? Or can I do the "Tank" one as prot, then choose the DPS cape as reward?

Given the low difficulty of the quest chain so far, I don't foresee doing the scenario in my shit ret gear to be an issue, just want to know if I need to do it, or if I can try the tank scenario instead.
    This, do I have to make this as a Balance to get the crit/mastery/haste which is better than the spirit/Idontcareithasspirit/againhasspirit? I don't have Balance (Is the only spec that I've tried that I dislike), have feral as offspec and would hate to have to respec for this.