Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I thought everyone called 'elite gear' tier 2.

And yes, it's purely cosmetic now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    I thought everyone called 'elite gear' tier 2.

And yes, it's purely cosmetic now.
    I would not say it is purely cosmetic...I will strike fear in my opponents by looking beautiful!
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Know many players who can recognise it? With transmogs in the game nobody cares what other characters look like - unless cosmetic gear looks unique and amazing it's utterly pointless to offer it as an incentive.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Didn't anyone tell you? outgearing people is fun, it's been fun for years! it's only a problem when the best gear comes from PvE, duh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    Know many players who can recognise it? With transmogs in the game nobody cares what other characters look like - unless cosmetic gear looks unique and amazing it's utterly pointless to offer it as an incentive.
    you sir are 100% right-also i think one still has to reforge/enchant/and re gem if you get the elite gear.why would someone even bother to do so?just pick out your fav mog set and enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I noticed on the PTR the sets are already colored for faction, so I wonder if the elite version will change the models or just recolor.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

To bad most of it looks like crap..... Not sure where blizzard is getting their templates of the late but they are pitiful.