Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    WoW has in fact gotten better the problem is people looking at older expansions with nostalgia and saying that they were so much better when content wise they weren't. It was a brand new game and people got very immersed in it but after 10 years people are getting burned out and want something new and WoW can't provide because it's too outdated.
    Na thats wrong. The older versions of the game were in fact better, Don't confuse silly little quality of life changes and catering to the every wim of casuals as making the game better because that's not the case AT ALL. The game has become a million times worse with age. Back in vanilla and throughout BC i had something different to do or some long term project to work on everytime i logged. Nowdays a new player will reach max level in record time and be geared in 3 weeks and have nothing left to do after the first day of reset. Every player goes through the same process of activity everytime they log. Its so generic and stale and its completely fked.
    LFR, removing the rating requirement on gear and combining 10 and 25 lockouts are some of the absolute worst things they have done in the game and have hugeeeeeeeeely degraded it. The burn out part should have been ur reason because that was just something that was naturally going to happen and has happened. The same feeling could def be recreated again with a completely new game engine and new gameplay but its not gonna happen in wow's lifetime. Time to let go of that thought.

Deleted
    what if they release a new expansion with 40+ levels?

They are gone as much as the OP is gone from this forum..............

WoW will never feel fresh and new again because it's not new. It's old.

That plus the fact that we've all become spoiled and impossible to please are the main problems WoW faces. The game itself, objectively, is a very good game compared to what's average for the market.

Wow is never going to be the same, its going to change and evolve over time. You can accept change and move along with the game or you can make whiney posts on mmochampion about how the golden days of the steam engine are past and these airplanes are destroying our communities.

You cant put the genie back in the bottle...

Quote Originally Posted by jax View Post
    You cant put the genie back in the bottle...
    Basically this quote tells it.

As much as I'd love to see WoW become a closely knit community again, where you'd know a lot of server people and they'd know you and how you'd treat others would have an impact on your game experience, I doubt it will happen. Blizzard let the genie out of the bottle, brought out the worst in people by injecting anonymity in the game, and I don't believe they will be able to put it back in the bottle.

All they can do now is to milk it as much as they can until Titan is ready to go.
    Last edited by Underwolf; 2013-05-28 at 07:14 PM.