Deleted

Best feral opener with and without SR glyph

Hello,

Currently with SR glyph I usually do this.

1. SR in stealth
    2. Pool to 100 energy
    3. Pounce > Shred > Tiger's Fury+Trinket > Rake > 4p bonus Ravage > Rip

This way I have the increased dmg for both bleeds and ravage.

1) Is this the best possible way to open? What bothers me is that i'm left with zero energy and no SR after this. Should I immediately switch to bear form and apply thrash and or/lacerate and wait for several seconds for energy to return?

2) And my second question is - how to do it without the SR glyph (I want to try some more fun glyphs in its place) ?

Thanks for your help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregz21 View Post
    Hello,

Currently with SR glyph I usually do this.

1. SR in stealth
    2. Pool to 100 energy
    3. Pounce > Shred > Tiger's Fury+Trinket > Rake > 4p bonus Ravage > Rip

This way I have the increased dmg for both bleeds and ravage.

1) Is this the best possible way to open? What bothers me is that i'm left with zero energy and no SR after this. Should I immediately switch to bear form and apply thrash and or/lacerate and wait for several seconds for energy to return?

2) And my second question is - how to do it without the SR glyph (I want to try some more fun glyphs in its place) ?

Thanks for your help
    First of all a better way to open up would be: Glyphed SR > pool to 100 > pounce > rake > shred/4pt ravage > tiger's fury > rake> shred or 5cp rip if you gained a crit. Reason for this imho, is that it'll allow rake to tick atleast once before pounce stun wears off and it's free dmg while gaining cp. Target is stunned anyways.

Second of all, why would you bother going bear form for trash? yes it's a bit stronger in bear form, but the GCD is not worth it, when it can be applied just as easily in catform. (unless you mean because of energy vs rage) then I'm no expert tho.