Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Green Fire Transmog/Title

Not sure if there is already a thread on this particular subject but just wanted to see what people were doing after they got green fire. Personally I'm thinking of the Firelord title (not sure if it still fits with the fire being green) and the Tier 2 set.
    Zhulrak
    Kil'jaeden-US

10+ Year Old Account
    green variant of ICC tier + feldrake , not big about titles myself, usually going with farmer / salty for funzies ^^

Flame Keeper

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mplar/advanced this is my xmog set for green fire as for title...hmm...Flame Warden can also work.

Really wish they'd give us a "of the Black Harvest" title for doing this.

Can't really think of a great one to use ... besides what's already been suggested -- Flamebreaker ? of the Nightfall ? Seeker of Knowledge / Seeker ?

In any event, good luck figuring one out. Keep us updated.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    I went with the green version of warlock t10, I'm working on grabbing the challenge mode set, but for now it works quite nicely, I'm riding a firey warhose

Slightly Off topic, but was anybody else slightly disapointed that dark apotheosis wings were not changed to green? I would love to run around with green wings when im not doing anything important.
    Last edited by mmoc2aff718493; 2013-05-21 at 07:00 AM.

Deleted
    transmog: currently s10, soon challenge mode
    title: of the horde lol

Deleted
    challengemode set now and forever <3 love this illidan style, especially on an orc female. title "of the Nightfall" and faming for invincible atm. until that lucky day comes when it drops, im riding onyxia / Felsteed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I went with the green version of warlock t10, I'm working on grabbing the challenge mode set, but for now it works quite nicely, I'm riding a firey warhose

Slightly OT, but was anybody else slightly disapointed that dark apotheosis wings were not changed to green? I would love to run around with green wings when im not doing anything important.
    yeah that was kinda a let down
    also glyph of falling meteor still ugly purple.. seriously it took them so long to implent green fire and then they were so lazy..
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2013-05-21 at 07:02 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Running with full t6 an firelord title the green aura just makes it more badass.
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

Death's Demise and Lock T8
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Deleted
    Challenge Mode transmog and no title. Or something random, like the Noble.

This Is what i've been using for my X-mog, A bit of a mix and match set with felheart as a base. As far as a title goes Flame Keeper/Firelord would work best imo.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

(Don't have green fire yet, just got the tome).

But I really, REALLY like the idea of the "of the Black Harvest" title. That one really makes me grin--it just has such a nice "warlock-y" ring to it!

Deleted
    Using my Challenge mode gear ^.^ The horns are basically bigger then my whole body!

What I'm having the most trouble with is mounts to go with green fire. What are good ones that you like that are made more awesome by a full set of Embers? So far all I've found that works well is Headless Horseman's mount. But that one depresses me, because I want green dreadsteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    What I'm having the most trouble with is mounts to go with green fire. What are good ones that you like that are made more awesome by a full set of Embers? So far all I've found that works well is Headless Horseman's mount. But that one depresses me, because I want green dreadsteed.
    I think the Fiery Warhorse fits quite nicely as a ground mount but not sure about flying. I'm using the Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 man) mount but doesn't really match.
    Zhulrak
    Kil'jaeden-US

I use this xmog now:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...an/Xorn/simple

I also use the Headless Horseman's mount. It's green and fiery.

Deleted
    Personally I really like the Alliance Ruthless PvP gear set. It looks amazing as Destro (and Demo but not as much).

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anina/advanced

Yeah, I'm just an alt...