Gemming for frost pvp tomorrow

Ok, so intellect is going to be much better than gemming for pvp stats so what should I use in blue slots for socket bonuses?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    If you bathe your motherboard in the blood of 20 chickens during the first full moon after the equinox, the WoW gods will shower you with many loots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming you are hit capped, I would likely go int+stam.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Quote Originally Posted by Saegno View Post
    Assuming you are hit capped, I would likely go int+stam.
    Go Int+Hit and reforge out of Hit on gear to something more useful, like Mastery/Haste/Crit. You can do this with expertise too, but chances are you'd end up way over the hit cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Go Int+Hit and reforge out of Hit on gear to something more useful, like Mastery/Haste/Crit. You can do this with expertise too, but chances are you'd end up way over the hit cap.
    That works too. Could reforge out of hit into mastery for more wombo combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are the Trollduar 2 piece or 4 piece Bonuses worth having instead of PVP pieces? Not sure what they are even, not PVE'd on the mage much recently. But yeah, more Mastery for increased shatters. Then things hopefully go boom. Probably small booms, but still.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Luminoth4 View Post
    Are the Trollduar 2 piece or 4 piece Bonuses worth having instead of PVP pieces? Not sure what they are even, not PVE'd on the mage much recently. But yeah, more Mastery for increased shatters. Then things hopefully go boom. Probably small booms, but still.
    The two bonuses are: 1800 Crit, Mastery, and Haste for 30 seconds after you use altar time (can probably be dispelled) and 6% higher chance to gain fingers of frost procs. Nothing spectacular, I would rather have a 90 second altar personally