Call of Duty, now with 100% more dog
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't even have to be gameplay. They only mentioned specs. ONCE. 8GB ram and not even an actual processor specs, architecture, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get that they will be showing the games at E3, but it makes this presentation look like shit. They should have waited and just done the announcement at E3 with games and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    They said the DLC will be Xbox exclusive at first. Very different thing.
    It's still COD stuff exclusive to xbox. That's a smart move regardless of it being DLC or not. A COD exclusive thing for xbox, good move by them.

I've seen something unique in gaming today... a Video Game Console System announcement where the most interesting thing in it was a TV series announcement.

You can't make that kind of thing up...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well damn. Call of Duty has dogs now. I guess that makes it the best FPS game ever. Dogs. Man. Innovation.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I've seen something unique in gaming today... a Video Game Console System announcement where the most interesting thing in it was a TV series announcement.

You can't make that kind of thing up...
    Hahaha true. I'm really disappointed from the presentation so far..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    It's still COD stuff exclusive to xbox. That's a smart move regardless of it being DLC or not. A COD exclusive thing for xbox, good move by them.
    the 360 gets dlc first as it is its nothing new
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont care about anything they revealed so far, I dont even really care about what games will be exclusive yet, the only thing I want to know is if they confirmed or not yet if the system will require the 100% online connection to use it. That's the one and only deciding factor if I ever consider buying it or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Well damn. Call of Duty has dogs now. I guess that makes it the best FPS game ever. Dogs. Man. Innovation.

dont forget fish will now move out of your way.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    So CoD ghost is taking a more "personal point of the soldiers"... spec ops the line
    Hope so, because it's lacking any emotion other than that of an explosions roller coaster. Need less target lazing and more involvement in military shooters as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    Not completely exclusive since it will come to other consoles as well just not from the start.

15+ Year Old Account
    They announce 8 new IPs but don't even show a single one, instead they show CoD which will also be on the PS4, .....................speechless

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    They said the DLC will be Xbox exclusive at first. Very different thing.
    To be fair they didn't even say that. They just said that the DLC would be on Xbox first, they also said like it is on Xbox 360, which means that it comes out one day in advance. In other words, the Activision guy just totally bullshitted the Xbox fans, haha.

Edit: Actually the Xbox 360 DLC releases about 5 hours before the PS3 DLC currently, not even a full day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    People don't want gimmicky bullshit on their consoles.

Nor do they not want it; they don't care.

People don't want high end graphics or revolutionary new engines or other misc bullshit.

People don't want fancy controllers and blu-ray and skype support and fucking facebook integration.

If you do, then that's fine but you are in a minority.

Want to know why? Because every single gaming generation, the console that has made the most money has not been the console with the best tech, the best graphics, the best console, but the console with the best games. Consider that.
    How are you to say that, do you have the sales of a console on paper? Another problem with that is the Wii sold immensely well due to it being gimmicky. Sorry but you don't know who's the minority, that's for a business to determine and M$ has done well regardless of how much you or I hate them in the gaming department.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Ok, I'm going to type this in large letters, because people don't seem to listen /read
    THEY ARE SHOWING GAMES AT E3, THIS WAS MAINLY ABOUT THE CONSOLE ITSELF, IT HAS ALREADY BEEN SAID THE GAMES WILL BE SHOWN AT E3
    Then they shouldn't have made the fucking show on the first place. If you're going to reveal a fucking VIDEO GAME CONSOLE then you better show some fucking VIDEO GAMES otherwise just post a fucking blog about it!

What the fuck are TV shows and fucking Skype and music doing in a fucking VIDEO GAME CONSOLE!?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    the 360 gets dlc first as it is its nothing new
    That doesn't make what I said any less true lol. I don't know why you guys are reading so far into what I said, but stop. Take it at face value because there isn't come crazy, obscure meaning behind it haha

10+ Year Old Account
    CoD = Call of Dogs

YES! More creepy head shots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Then they shouldn't have made the fucking show on the first place. If you're going to reveal a fucking VIDEO GAME CONSOLE then you better show some fucking VIDEO GAMES otherwise just post a fucking blog about it!

What the fuck are TV shows and fucking Skype and music doing in a fucking VIDEO GAME CONSOLE!?
    As angry as you may be, it's more than a video game console. I don't like it but I can bet that majority will buy it for more than just video games, money speaks more than a few people.
    Hey everyone