Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Ceo's come and go all the time, every week some different executive is leaving some different game studio. Ceo doesnt really do shit except speachs and sit in an expensive office. And for all you quoting ign and gamespot everyone here knows and always says how bullshit thier stories reviews and sites are. People are just grasping for straws now.
    Yes people like you are really grasping at straws now.

I do love how you know so much about being a CEO can you tell us the company your are the CEO of?????? also people say there reviews are bullshit but that is just the opinion of who posted it not everyone as you can clearly see with there subscriber count.

Zeta dude really just give it a fucken rest already I for one think this is a good thing for Microsoft because maybe now they can get someone in there that is not a jackass.

---------- Post added 2013-07-02 at 01:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Can't say this really improves MS's image much.

The president of your yet to launch product just bailed on you.

Overall, it just adds another chapter to the "drama" that is the Xbone.
    Not sure what you mean by Your. But I agree it dose add another chapter to the drama but at the same time now Microsoft can get someone in there that is not a jackass.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually very unfortunate the xbone decided to go a 180 on their policies. It would have been the opportunity of a lifetime for less informed dude bro's to be surgically removed from the rest of the gaming industry and find themselves alone in multiplayer rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    It's actually very unfortunate the xbone decided to go a 180 on their policies. It would have been the opportunity of a lifetime for less informed dude bro's to be surgically removed from the rest of the gaming industry and find themselves alone in multiplayer rooms.
    Ok is it just me or has people been using dude bro since the XboxOne Reveal...

I never heard that term until then I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Not sure what you mean by Your. But I agree it dose add another chapter to the drama but at the same time now Microsoft can get someone in there that is not a jackass.
    "Your" refers to MS obviously. Maybe I'm using English wrong.

I'm tired got confused so no big deal

Guys, you're missing the most important part. Steve Ballmer is taking over the Xbox division until they find a new guy.

Yup, it's in good hands now. I absolutely love this guy, seriously. I was really hoping he would sprint out on stage during the Xbox One reveal or the E3 conference because he's more interesting after 5 minutes than all of the Microsoft execs they trotted out combined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ok is it just me or has people been using dude bro since the XboxOne Reveal...

I never heard that term until then I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Having been in college, I have experienced the dude bro atmosphere extensively where they scream till 3am at night playing nothing but Halo.

Next semester they drop out.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Guys, you're missing the most important part. Steve Ballmer is taking over the Xbox division until they find a new guy.

--video snip--

Yup, it's in good hands now. I absolutely love this guy, seriously. I was really hoping he would sprint out on stage during the Xbox One reveal or the E3 conference because he's more interesting after 5 minutes than all of the Microsoft execs they trotted out combined.
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tyvm for that.

---------- Post added 2013-07-02 at 02:11 AM ----------

Having been in college, I have experienced the dude bro atmosphere extensively where they scream till 3am at night playing nothing but Halo.

Next semester they drop out.
    ...Wow didn't know that I haven't went to collage "yet" but that would annoy the hell out of me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally missed it. Hope he brings the developer mindset with him...

You're not actually addressing Microsoft so you should have used "their" instead of "your" and "them" instead of "you".

This time its going to be gamer...gamer...gamer x100

I just want to see him on stage talking about the Xbox One. Seriously, that will be the best next-gen console press conference of the year.

...snip...
    The PS3 already had a "modern toolchain" the last I heard. The PS4 should not be any worse. It's not like during the PS2 days anymore.

"Get used to it" still means having to work harder to get it to do what you want. To this day, developers still complain about the PS3's Cell and split memory.

I also believe that the developers will have to coordinate the memory transfers between the 32 MB ESRAM and the 8 GB DDR3 RAM by hand. 32 MB is very small and the DDR3 has very limited bandwidth at 68GB/s, so you got to be careful about how you schedule transfers.

Of course there is the weaker GPU of the Xbone - the PS4 has a 50% edge in GPU power. Don't think that is something you can "get used to".
    I would think any modern console would have a "modern toolchain", that said the ease of use of the tools for each console likely vary widely. That said, I have no definitive knowledge about this generation so I'm just going on what history has shown us. Also talking about the hardware is fun, but really at the end of the day if you can't tell the difference when playing a game, the difference is meaningless. So really until we see actual games released and reviewed we won't know for sure, but no doubt if the more expensive console fails to deliver on actual gaming they will either utterly fail this generation or a massive price drop will be incoming.

10+ Year Old Account

This photo is the most used photo, I havent wanted to punch someone in the face for a while, im a placid guy...

The new chap looks a lot more like it, still not going to buy a next gen for a year or so, going to wait and see whether its worth it.

I just want to see him on stage talking about the Xbox One. Seriously, that will be the best next-gen console press conference of the year.
    I hope he is coming to gamescom.

He looks like fun to watch kind of guy. I very much prefere guys who say it straight. The whole Xbox1 PR disaster could have been completelly avoided if MS said everything straight.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridethelight View Post
    I hope he is coming to gamescom.
    If he sprints out on stage at Gamescom and starts gong nuts, he'll do more to mend the Xbox One reputation than any communications plan : P

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8M6S8EKbnU this guy is bi-winning for sure.

Seriously, Steve Ballmer is amazing. He's got more energy in him that most executive staffs can muster collectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridethelight View Post
    This is what I get from that article, look at the xbox 360 dashboard now there is maybe 1 ad now which isn't even an ad but an redirect to an informative page about the whole cloud thing or something. What you see is blocks with recommended games/dlc/sales and music/movies/apps in their own category.

Serious I feel like a lot of people just come here to only bash the xbox one/Microsoft. Well good for you, we know you will buy a ps4 but if you only come here to bash then please leave this thread because you bring nothing to this discussion. Stop this fucking circlejerk it is already going on for far to long, you don't like the xbox one or MS well thanks for stating your opinion but we get it now.
    It sounds more like you are defending the xbox because you are a fan.

You are now giving a nice spin to advertisement. Advertisement is advertisement. 99% of the advertisement I see I actually don't want to see but they show it so it gets stuck in my head with the goal to make me buy a certain product. There is really barely anything positive about it.
    Advertisement isn't completely bad, you got to get your product out there afterall, but forcing it onto people is. TV commercials are out of control (commercials are almost as long as the shows/movies on TV), the spam you get on Facebook and Youtube... (luckily there is adblock). You want to see this cool video? First watch this shit.

"Microsoft hopes to use the voice recognition features of the new Kinect to deliver targeted advertisements to individual users."

I applaud you for trying to spin this as if it's a good thing for consumers . And no one really wants to hear about advertisement on the xbox one at this time, actually never.