Page 1 of 2
LastLast

warlcok macro teleort

gi tried about of macros summon, thing is i binded X to kill and and alot os exclusely for teleport i am wonder which macros lllows me to put up port + ress alt=X( wich is to port

...But does it speak english?

mod edit: Please don't mock the OP for his language, not everyone is a native speaker.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-05-21 at 01:58 PM.

Deleted
    You want a macro that puts up a demon circle. resses an alt??? at the teleport location?

What..

My brain is full of what

Deleted
    holy sh....

but I think I got ya....

/cast [mod:alt] ******
    /cast [nomodifier] ******
    ****** = Name of the spell you want to use while pressing alt
    ****** = the other spell

put this macro onto the button you binded to "X"
    Last edited by mmocac301e9072; 2013-05-21 at 07:17 AM.

Severe case of native language being raped by Google Translate...

On topic, if I understand you correctly. I'm fairly certain that you cannot port and ress in one button click.

Z.

I did try a new macro: #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Demonic Circle: Summon; Demonic Circle: Teleport
    it works but only if i click it even holding ctrol down

i changed them to alt instead doing the same thing but it just won't work? anyone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blecap View Post
    I did try a new macro: #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Demonic Circle: Summon; Demonic Circle: Teleport
    it works but only if i click it even holding ctrol down

i changed them to alt instead doing the same thing but it just won't work? anyone?
    What do you want this macro to do? Summon and use the portal with CRTL+X? Then you´ll need a castsequence, but that won´t make sense there since you won´t be able to control when you summon your portal and when you use it.
    My suggestion would be, that you´ll macro a macro like this:
    /cast [nomodifier] *****the other spell you want to bind on X
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Demonic Circle: Summon
    /cast [mod:alt] Demonic Circle: Teleport

edit: nvm, try it that way:
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Demonic Circle: Summon; [nomodifier] Demonic Circle: Teleport

should be the same like
    /cast [nomodifier] Demonic Circle: Teleport
    /cast [mod:ctrl] Demonic Circle: Summon
    Last edited by mmocac301e9072; 2013-05-21 at 09:24 AM.

I smply just want this macro into 1 button slot. I use Bartender which enable me to do keybindings on the go so i've binded the 1 of the empty button on the bar lets say alt+X
    then i would place the macro:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt] Demonic Circle: Summon; Demonic Circle: Teleport

so what i want to achieve is able to put down the demonic circle summon by pressing "ALT+X" and then "X" to port me there

Deleted
    Yeah and thats exactly what this macro does:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyna View Post
    /cast [mod:alt] Demonic Circle: Summon; [nomodifier] Demonic Circle: Teleport

I´m using the same thing for soulburned soulswap and normal soulswap.

I tried it and i doesn't seems to work just said "Cant do that right now" error

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm tested the macro myself and it works.
    One question I do have however, which alt are you using? ( right/left)
    edit: another question, do you have alt x bound to something else, perhaps unknowingly? Check your keybinding options.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-05-21 at 02:03 PM.

If you set the icon to "?" (the first choice in the macro icon list), when you press the modifier (alt) you should see it toggle between the icons for DC:Summon and DC:Teleport, if it isn't then you have something that is interfering with your modifier (possibly what Niberion said).
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    If you set the icon to "?" (the first choice in the macro icon list), when you press the modifier (alt) you should see it toggle between the icons for DC:Summon and DC:Teleport, if it isn't then you have something that is interfering with your modifier (possibly what Niberion said).
    sorry i dont quite get understand what you're saying!

@niberion as server is down now im unable to check. i will reply once i can.

again thanks everyone for the help, and apology for my 1st post in this thread, i was clearly intoxicated lOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, but nonetheless, which alt key are you using? Alt or alt gr?
    Seems like a stupid answer but since I'm left handed, I've experienced myself that using alt gr is really troublesome as a modifier.

i uses the left alt key of the keyboard, which 1 macro use to work, but i accidentally deleted hence now frantically looking for one that work.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Ok, but nonetheless, which alt key are you using? Alt or alt gr?
    Seems like a stupid answer but since I'm left handed, I've experienced myself that using alt gr is really troublesome as a modifier.
    i dont know what is alt gr bit im simpl guy press alt tp X [prts ,e

sorry i dont quite get understand what you're saying!

@niberion as server is down now im unable to check. i will reply once i can.

again thanks everyone for the help, and apology for my 1st post in this thread, i was clearly intoxicated lOL.
    When you make the macro, you pick an icon. The very first icon in the list is a ? which means if there is a spell in the macro it will use the spell's icon. If you have 2 spells in the macro and they trigger from modifiers the icon will reflect that as well.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

i dont know what is alt gr bit im simpl guy press alt tp X [prts ,e
    There's 2 alts on your keyboard, the one left to your spacebar, and one to the right of your spacebar which is usually called Alt Gr. If you're using the right one, this may not work with the macro.

This is mine:

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:shift] Demonic Circle: Summon
    /cast [mod:alt] Demonic Gateway
    /cast [nomod] Demonic Circle: Teleport

I have it bound to F1 (so for you that would be X), so when I press shift+F1, I drop my portal. If I just press F1, I portal. And if I use alt+F1, I pop a gateway. Hope this helped.

That said, it could be saying "spell not ready" because your teleport is on cooldown.

I also had a guy in my old guild who probably did not know he had to drag the macro button from the macro window to his bar (since none of the macros that worked for 9 of us never worked for him...). Just saying, in case you're slightly inexperienced with macro's.
    Last edited by Cirque; 2013-05-22 at 09:15 PM.

I smply just want this macro into 1 button slot. I use Bartender which enable me to do keybindings on the go so i've binded the 1 of the empty button on the bar lets say alt+X
    then i would place the macro:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt] Demonic Circle: Summon; Demonic Circle: Teleport

so what i want to achieve is able to put down the demonic circle summon by pressing "ALT+X" and then "X" to port me there
    #showtooltip
    /use [mod:alt]Demonic Circle: Summon;[nomod:alt]Demonic Circle: Teleport
    Last edited by Active8; 2013-05-23 at 03:17 PM.