27,000 conquest cap account wide?

Anyone know if the 27,000 conquest point cap to unlock gear by using honor points to buy applies to your whole account or just to one chatlracter?

Quote Originally Posted by Villain1117 View Post
    Anyone know if the 27,000 conquest point cap to unlock gear by using honor points to buy applies to your whole account or just to one chatlracter?
    I believe it is per character. I saw nothing in the patch notes about it being account wide, nor do I understand why it would be. They never made the 7250 earned for weapons account wide.

10+ Year Old Account
    of course it's not

Well the logic is most ppl have multiple characters the amount of time it would take to gear more than one toon in conquest gear..m the season would be over

I see your logic and understand it. But unfortunately, I don't think it's so. That "reward" is for people who dedicate to one toon, no for alt hoppers. Which is to say I am an alt hopper lol. And, wish it was so

Not account wide, but they did make the "catch-up" thing live this week. So that helps bunches

Wish it was account wide

But it's not, unfortunately (Source: I have it).

10+ Year Old Account
    If it was accountwide, it would encourage fotm rerolling since you can instantly gear your alt with the best gear available with very little effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    If it was accountwide, it would encourage fotm rerolling since you can instantly gear your alt with the best gear available with very little effort.
    very true Niberion, didn't even think bout that point lol

Quote Originally Posted by Villain1117 View Post
    Well the logic is most ppl have multiple characters the amount of time it would take to gear more than one toon in conquest gear..m the season would be over
    Since you can cap multiple toons each week this doesn't make any sense.

There are players who have already reached the 27,000 number, but it requires playing at higher ratings.