Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Last heroic I tanked (15 mins ago), our first healer had an agility polearm...

KICK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JudgePayne View Post
    I love tanking, but hate it when... no all tanks are using the same tanking model, warriors (which i am) using the stamina mastery & d/p where other tanks can use stats like crit agility or haste.
    Not true. You can tank 5mans in full dps as a warrior. All you loose is dodge and a tiny bit of block. Your dps gear will have more strength and at least some mastery. Plus the more Vengeance you get the more absorb and damage you will have. >_<

The only real problem is that to make it right you need a dps-tank gearset with 15exp/7.5hit.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2013-05-24 at 02:30 PM.

I've done plenty of heroics on my brewmaster where I've done more damage than everyone else in the party, and half the time I'm 2nd in dps even on bosses....

I go as fast as I can already. If DPS pull for me, they can tank whatever they pull; same for hunter pets taunting. I don't get mad or upset, I just don't do anything to save them.

if im dpsing or healing ill say GO if you make me sit there for 5minutes waiting on you to pull something

most annoying thing for a tank ever:

you cheese vegeance standing in every shit, not mitigating anything (health strictly in check thanks to self heals, of course)...
    ...vengeance is sky high, time to pot and unleash hell...
    ...the rogue changed target for his tricks.

dlfkldgldslklk.