Deleted

Little stutters when changing zones/areas in WoW

So ever since MoP I have been having little stutters when changing zones and new areas when the writing pops on screen saying "Dreadwastes" or whatever, this normally happens in Pandaria, also in some areas, again in Pandaria in some areas there is like a "Invisible Line" and once I cross it I get a small stutter and its always in the same places, like I can go backwards and fowards over this "Invisible Line" and it will like go 60 fps - 58 - 60.

Easiest way to maybe explain it is like when you go to your farm in Valley of the Four Winds, its like your personal phased area, it like lags/stutters for a slit second as you enter it, well this is what I get everytime I go to a different areas and text pops up, dunno if everyone now experiences this now or not.

Also I am on Outland EU, probably most populated EU realm, so I dunno if it could be lag or not...

Just incase you want to know specs of my pc, here they are:-

2500k OCed 4.1
    8gb Ram
    660 GTX
    750 PSU

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 07:45 PM ----------

After a little more searching looks like other people are experiencing the same thing

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6877157800#4

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...6836079?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    cross realm zones, you are being transported to a new instanced server for that zone that you share with players from other servers

it's normal

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    cross realm zones, you are being transported to a new instanced server for that zone that you share with players from other servers

it's normal
    This... ive seen the same thing ever since MoP was released.. Only happens when I get ported to a new "cross realm zone".. personally they could do away with it and I wouldnt miss it lol