Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Enchanted Fey Dragon

Ok! I looked through the patch notes and visited wowhead and no one seems to know how to get this mount. I checked the Blizzard store and it isn't there so you can't buy it. Does anyone have a confirmed or any realistic/valid idea where or how I can get this mount!? I am obsessing over it, I need it!

Thanks guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard it will be a store mount, but no one seems to know when.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

I'll be a little bummed if it is a store mount but I will absolutely buy it as soon as it's available. I think it looks amazing.

IMO its too soon for a new store mount....I barely saw anyone buy the last one...on my realm at least.

Im kinda hoping its a profession mount for.....enchanting....maybe...perhaps...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hope it isn't a store mount, but I also hope it is not terribly difficult to get :P

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fact it has no source means it's going to be TCG or Pet Store.

Since people are pegging that horse as TCG, that leaves the Pet Store for the Dragon.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I hope it isn't a store mount, but I also hope it is not terribly difficult to get :P
    No a mount like this should definitely be hard or very expensive. It would be very disappointing to see everyone on this mount flying around.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    The fact it has no source means it's going to be TCG or Pet Store.

Since people are pegging that horse as TCG, that leaves the Pet Store for the Dragon.
    If by "that horse" you mean the Hearthsteed, then it's neither the TCG nor the Blizzard store.

TCG and Hearthstone are not the same thing, for the record.

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    No a mount like this should definitely be hard or very expensive. It would be very disappointing to see everyone on this mount flying around.
    World Of Special Snowflake.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. What I think Blizzard should do with this mount is put it on the store for $30 and donate profits to Oklahoma tornado relief.
    The plural of anecdote is not "data". It's "Bayesian inference".

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh really like you know the f'ing golden noodle dragon that should of dropped from H Deathwing but instead I got this you know reskinned DRAKE. Yeah doubtful that shit will be a store mount or TCG

Wouldn't decrease my pleasure of the mount to see others also using, I'd be quite happy, cause they obviously are getting as much enjoyment out of it as I am.

We don't all have this need to be the only ones with certain mounts to enjoy them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    If by "that horse" you mean the Hearthsteed, then it's neither the TCG nor the Blizzard store.

Iron Hitching Post.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Iron Hitching Post.
    That isn't actually a mount though, it's the same as the last hitching post where it's on a cd and it lets people in your group ride around on the horses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post

I think the poster maybe meant the Steel Warhorse.

This one

Deleted
    Since it changes colour and you have the store pet being added that changes colour, my guess is pet + mount on store only

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    That isn't actually a mount though, it's the same as the last hitching post where it's on a cd and it lets people in your group ride around on the horses.
    Eh, front page lumps it under mount.

Either way, pretty clear the Dragon is Pet Shop.

Eh, front page lumps it under mount.

Either way, pretty clear the Dragon is Pet Shop.
    Yes but if you read the tooltip you'd see its not a mount, and actually works the same way as the TCG Hitching post.

When images of the mount first emerged I assumed it would be tied to the mysterious Tirisfal Grove that has faerie dragons darting about. Nothing has been done with this particular area, so perhaps it is simply part of content that was planned but later scrapped? I'd be pretty disappointed if this is just another store mount or tied to the trading card game, though.

I'm gonna say no to the Store idea. Storemounts and recruit-a-friend mounts typically are useable for low level players and in BG as well, even if they do look a bit ridiculous. The banana dragon looks bad enough but I don't see Blizz lettering everyone run around on a giant drake in BG.

We still also have Bat mount that no-one knows where it's from either which might more likely be a store mount (tho would be a bit harsh Blizz screwing over years of people asking for it to make easy cash)

I'm suprised Blizard hasn't done a new year contract thing again, I'd imagine one of the two will be a reward from that if it happens.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!