Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's exactly what we were told we were gonna get.. so no.

Quote Originally Posted by lupii View Post
    It's not as good as 5.1 in terms of its lasting content. But this isn't meant to stave us off for very long.
    Have they officially announced 5.4 is coming soon? I haven't personally read anything that would suggest it's coming out any time soon, so I frankly don't understand how this wasn't supposed to be lasting content.

As for the content, I hear no dailies, which I'm personally fine with. It'll be nice to not have more endless dailies to do. Yeah, they're not "mandatory" but they offer so much more then your generic running around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    I didn't know there were no dailies... No dailies = no new reputation = no new vanity items or mounts! D:
    since im horde and refuse to play alliance, im just gonna say from a horde point of view.. there is a new Darkspear Troll Quartermaster in Vol'jin's hut in Sen'jin village.. that QM has a spawn of Gazrilla lookin pet and a few other things that you can buy with a Mojo. soooo we did get some vanity stuff even without having to do dailies

edit: seems i didnt realize this QM moves as you progress the quest further along. he is now outside Razorhill.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2013-05-22 at 07:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    I didn't know there were no dailies... No dailies = no new reputation = no new vanity items or mounts! D:
    You can get epic items from Kor'kron soldiers. With enough quest turn ins you earn an item to turn those epic items into epic lvl 90 replicas of the old 60 dungeon .5 sets. I'd think that's pretty sweet vanity reward as those sets are now unobtainable...
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    since im horde and refuse to play alliance, im just gonna say from a horde point of view.. there is a new Darkspear Troll Quartermaster in Vol'jin's hut in Sen'jin village.. that QM has a spawn of Gazrilla lookin pet and a few other things that you can buy with a Mojo. soooo we did get some vanity stuff even without having to do dailies
    And alliance can buy from this same QM....I got the pet today on my hunter cause the gear is only 489 with no sockets.....

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    And alliance can buy from this same QM....I got the pet today on my hunter cause the gear is only 489 with no sockets.....
    Thought it was 476? Also, it's more for those who want to use it as mogging as it's basically Dungeon 0.5 gear (upgraded Dungeon Set from vanilla) or you can buy it from DMF