elite vendor bug?

So the elite gear vendor opened up today, checked him out noticed that the elite gear was for conquest points. I thought it was available through purchasing with honor. After an hour or so, now the vendors aren't opening to anybody. So may be they are converting it from conquest to honor.

I have the rating, and points unlocked so theres no reason I should be told by the npc that I have to unlock him still.

Deleted
    Have they stated how it'd be purchased yet? (Serious question I haven't read anything yet)

no, no...blizz's new idea for PVP progression is you have to grind another 25k conquest points for cosmetic elite PVP gear. HOODY WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Vendors are locked because after servers came up, if you won an arena or bg you got the tyrannical conquest achieve (even if you had way less than 25k) which allowed you to buy regular tyrannical for honor. The elite gear is supposed to cost conquest, so that's working as intended.

The 25k earned achievement was (maybe still is) bugged for the first hour or so of the servers being up and was awarded to you regardless of your season earned as soon as you won a BG/Arena/RBG. Blizz put a band-aid on it by turning the vendors off which is why they are not available now.

I wonder how they will fix it, basically everyone that was logged on after the patch got the achievement so reversing it could require a rollback, which Blizzard rarely do. I honestly hope it doesn't get fixed. I like to play alts and if I could get them geared up now through Honor points it would be amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    The 25k earned achievement was (maybe still is) bugged for the first hour or so of the servers being up and was awarded to you regardless of your season earned as soon as you won a BG/Arena/RBG. Blizz put a band-aid on it by turning the vendors off which is why they are not available now.

I wonder how they will fix it, basically everyone that was logged on after the patch got the achievement so reversing it could require a rollback, which Blizzard rarely do. I honestly hope it doesn't get fixed. I like to play alts and if I could get them geared up now through Honor points it would be amazing.
    I managed to get it on 3 alts before they fixed the achieve when I tried on my 4th alt. I wouldn't expect them to do anything about it as relatively few ppl got it. The bigger issue is the 2.2k enchants not being soulbound.