Lets talk about gimoire of sacrifice opener

I have come to the conclusion that there is no way you can have a decent opening burst as gosac. There is simply not enough you can do with 200 fury and you dont have enough ways to generate fury to get enough casts off during dark soul and when all of your procs are up. If im casting 2 dooms that puts me at around 100s fury. then i slash once or soul fire once and im already about to lose my meta even with imps attacking. Is there a viable opening rotation that can put up the same numbers as a service opener?

Depending on the fight, RPPM procs, gear, and raid comp your damage will vary greatly. You will usually get a few MC procs and using soulfire in meta with your procs up will make a big difference. Prepot, SB/SF, Curse, Hog, corruption, Dark Soul, Imps, Hog, Meta, Doom (doom 2x if UVLS up), Meta SF with pot and procs up. Give that a try and see if you have better numbers. It might be a gear issue....Sac doesn't shine until you get a little more gear, if your still in HOF normal stuff.

I have 530 item level and ive been stacking haste http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Crayzus/simple
    it could be my gear but i dont think gear would make up for the lack of fury.

Deleted
    I'm not a demo player, but maybe you could start with your pet out, let it generate some fury / dump his energy bar, and then, when a trinket procs, sac it and go meta?

honestly with the way the spec works i wouldn't use dark soul til at least 30 seconds in. you just dont get enough fury to maintain a 20 second meta.

I generally use service (outside of council). However when I mess w' sac I hold DS for a 10 sec meta cycle. Pretty much stay in caster till meta gem procs...hit imps. Keep building fury with caster nukes till UVLS procs then go meta and get it up but you can go back caster...you are after imps here not doom dmg per se. Build fury for the 8'ish sec till meta's cd comes back then pop all your cd's and go meta. You should have DF and soulfire charges to dump during darksoul. Your surge is just a bit further into the fight. No matter how you do it sac doesn't open as hard as service... 2pcT15 helps quite a bit but you need about 10 more seconds to build your DF IMO. With engineering you can still have a guaranteed CD sync up for darksoul. Especially since you want to keep those two on the same cycle for the fight. If you cast imps with a legendary meta proc they'll be up again for darksoul even with the delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    I generally use service (outside of council). However when I mess w' sac I hold DS for a 10 sec meta cycle. Pretty much stay in caster till meta gem procs...hit imps. Keep building fury with caster nukes till UVLS procs then go meta and get it up but you can go back caster...you are after imps here not doom dmg per se. Build fury for the 8'ish sec till meta's cd comes back then pop all your cd's and go meta. You should have DF and soulfire charges to dump during darksoul. Your surge is just a bit further into the fight. No matter how you do it sac doesn't open as hard as service... 2pcT15 helps quite a bit but you need about 10 more seconds to build your DF IMO. With engineering you can still have a guaranteed CD sync up for darksoul. Especially since you want to keep those two on the same cycle for the fight. If you cast imps with a legendary meta proc they'll be up again for darksoul even with the delay.
    If you're 530 stacking haste, then I'd go with something along the lines of (assuming lust in opener):

HoG
    CoE
    Corruption
    Doomguard
    Imp Swarm
    HoG
    Dark Soul/Meta
    Doom (x2 if UVOLS procs, it should shortly)
    Stay metamorphosis until you run out of fury

I find I can sometimes last the entire 20 seconds (with 4 piece) - certainly if you're using ToC and not Soul Fire, and even if not, the benefit of having the imp swarm and UVOLS proc with dark soul is worth it even if you're spamming a few soul fires without metamorphosis for the last 3-5 seconds of dark soul.

I've heard this is decent for GoSac:

Code:
    Curse of Elements -> Dark Soul -> Corruption -> Hand of Guldan x2 -> Metamorphosis -> Doom x2 -> 
    Touch of Chaos x1 -> Imp Swarm -> Shadowbolt x2 -> Hand of Guldan -> Metamorphosis -> 
    Soulfire until out of procs then Touch of Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post
    I've heard this is decent for GoSac:

Code:
    Curse of Elements -> Dark Soul -> Corruption -> Hand of Guldan x2 -> Metamorphosis -> Doom x2 -> 
    Touch of Chaos x1 -> Imp Swarm -> Shadowbolt x2 -> Hand of Guldan -> Metamorphosis -> 
    Soulfire until out of procs then Touch of Chaos
    You definitely want more abilities between the two HoG's otherwise you're just wasting ticks.

This is more to take advantage of the fact that UVLS would proc early - and we need to be in meta as soon as it procs for 2x doom

For Lei Shen I was running :

Pre-Pot at 1.5 seconds
    Shadowbolt
    Corruption
    HoG
    Darksoul / Berserking / HoG
    Meta ->
    Doom x2
    ToC
    Imps / Doomguard
    ToC or Soulfire depending on fury
    Exit meta to get the third HoG and immediately re-enter and continue

Can't post logs but it's the latest log for Refined in Area52

I'm looking at all of your openers and the seem feasible but they still do not compare to a service opener. For most fights if my opener is bad usually my entire fight is bad. Gosac relies to heavily on a lei shen proc during the beginning to put decent numbers and still it does not match a service opener. A botched opener makes it hard to keep up on fights.

Quote Originally Posted by pagepro View Post
    I'm looking at all of your openers and the seem feasible but they still do not compare to a service opener. For most fights if my opener is bad usually my entire fight is bad. Gosac relies to heavily on a lei shen proc during the beginning to put decent numbers and still it does not match a service opener. A botched opener makes it hard to keep up on fights.
    You're just not going to get an opener as strong as GoServ, ever.

You're comparing 2 talents that are a static DPS increase to a cooldown.

Openers don't matter at all in the grand scheme of fights. If you don't get high burst at the start from using Service, then that just means you're having higher damage in other parts of the fight.